Home

The best 2k players are the humble and lowkey ones..

This is a discussion on The best 2k players are the humble and lowkey ones.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The best 2k players are the humble and lowkey ones..

I'm ok, I'm not that great, just want to face the best to improve my game

I just beat )self proclaimed King of Myteam) TJerrrday by 30pts, I really want to play Nk141, I think he is the best 2k player that I have ever seen, he doesnt need 5outs or speed boost glitch to win, I want to play Ambish after.

My friend beat MT with a record of 232-3 but doesnt do youtube, one of the best sim players that you will find, he never in his life used 5outs.

Add me so we can play.

No5outsNeeded = Gamertag.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
Pro

Re: The best 2k players are the humble and lowkey ones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
I'm ok, I'm not that great, just want to face the best to improve my game

I just beat )self proclaimed King of Myteam) TJerrrday by 30pts, I really want to play Nk141, I think he is the best 2k player that I have ever seen, he doesnt need 5outs or speed boost glitch to win, I want to play Ambish after.

My friend beat MT with a record of 232-3 but doesnt do youtube, one of the best sim players that you will find, he never in his life used 5outs.

Add me so we can play.

No5outsNeeded = Gamertag.
5out is not even that good, ppl need something to complain about in 2k every year whether it be zig zag, euro threes, alley oops, spin dunks, post fades, etc.

That one thing isnt the real problem but in their head it is.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:45 PM   #3
Rookie

I trying to lead by example that you can win without 5outs, around 80% of the people i played used it, the best players doesnt use it....

the people i played that uses it loses cause they dont know what to do after you stop the 5outs...
Old 07-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #4
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
I trying to lead by example that you can win without 5outs, around 80% of the people i played used it, the best players doesnt use it....

the people i played that uses it loses cause they dont know what to do after you stop the 5outs...
The menu is too complicated to bother with lol i've never even tried using 5 out before
Old 07-23-2017, 02:40 PM   #5
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Well switch your pick and rolls and set your D to no help no rotation all your opponent can really do is ISO you. That's why I use that very sparingly in ranked matches. The Cavs are extra deadly when they go 5 out and I don't want people to see too much of it unless I have to run it.

I run 4 out 1 in usually, then switch to the corner offense when I see that someone is set to play tight, with no help no rotation. Then when they loosen up I go back to 4 out 1 in, rinse and repeat.

Im not even gonna get into the ol' if you do this your not sim, and sim players are better than arcade players fight. Iv had it too many times on 2k14. Bro whoever wins is better. Don't matter how you do it. Yeah I play a type of ball closer to what youd see on TV but If I lose to a guy who just turbos to the paint for dunks and fouls then so be it hes a better player.

I honestly didn't know 5 out ruined people like how you describe. You literally just have to play tight, switch pick and rolls, and set no help no rotation.If they run pick and rolls they are screwed, if they ISO you they are screwed unless your on ball D is just trash. Iv had guys run 5 out on me and the only 2 ppl that shot the ball were the PG and the C, and both shot horribly.

Stuff like this is why I stopped playing ranked matches. After your record gets too good and you advance to the higher tiers theres always some BS that everyone does. I guess this year the BS move is to post up a guy, and run sideways with Javele Magee until you can trigger up a dunk animation because lateral quickness on D is like 3x worse than speed with the ball. That's 10x more annoying than ppl running 5 out.

Last edited by Housh123; 07-23-2017 at 02:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 04:11 AM   #6
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1

116-20 48 gm winnin streak wit the Knicks.. check my yt and twitch out.. If u got X1 then you can get this Work bro! Lol all fun and games bruh

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Old 07-26-2017, 02:59 PM   #7
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Running money plays doesn't make a good player either. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-27-2017, 03:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Matt_1979's Arena

NK141 is my favourite Youtuber. His videos are very helpful and insightful. He doesn't play 5 out either. Hope he's back for 2k18!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »