Home

Calling plays in NBA 2k17 is pointless! 2k Thank you for breaking this game....

This is a discussion on Calling plays in NBA 2k17 is pointless! 2k Thank you for breaking this game.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2016, 06:18 AM   #1
Rookie

Wejwer89's Arena

OVR: 0
Calling plays in NBA 2k17 is pointless! 2k Thank you for breaking this game....

Me and my guys are participating in NBA 2k17 online league. This league promotes "sim basket" where you can't turbo all over the court. We have special set of rules that force you to constantly call a play. In 2k16 we had no problem with executing offensive sets. Flow of the game was very good.

In NBA 2k17 we can't play like this!

1. When I call for a play it takes forever before my players are set in proper positions. They are walking instead of running. There is 10-14 seconds on the clock when the play actually starts.

2. It's nearly impossible to execute a play because all players are colliding with each other in unrealistic way. Simple 'floopy' takes full shot clock to execute, and whet it does - it's for nothing because of my shooters run in slow motion.

Anybody with the same problem?

It's gamebreaking for me, because calling plays is pointless in my opinion. If you want to be effective at this game you have to sprint all over the court.

It's sad because it's a step towards arcade style of play.

Watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCho...-zn9f0A/videos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 06:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Calling plays in NBA 2k17 is pointless! 2k Thank you for breaking this game....

Same problem here. It took some time in 16 as well but not this long, no point calling plays any more. At first i donīt like having the "quick plays" in the same menu system, that takes some extra time as well. Just sprint for the basket will do. I am planning on picking up the old game again, iam not having fun with this one sadly.

And i hate the flashy white colours in the menus. Like the 2k guys was thinking, ok this year letīs induce some epeleptic seizures among our gamers
Old 10-03-2016, 06:39 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Calling plays in NBA 2k17 is pointless! 2k Thank you for breaking this game....

Use this thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=891348

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »