Home

Old 10-03-2016, 11:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Cmon 2k

I have been trying to maintain being loyal to this game, but come on man.

It clearly shows that I have played the game at the top, but it is still giving me the option to play the game again. If I push pass it to the off day in sure that it is going to give me some kind of generic stats or count as a simulated game and I'm not trying to do that or have to play that game again. It's bad enough the game wigged out during all star weekend and didn't add me to the appropriate events even though I was second in the voting as well as selected to play in all of the events. For the most part the is great, but minor things like this are game breaking for someone who has been loyal to you guys since the dream cast AI days. (Update) I decided to go on and play the game again, but when I click on it it clearly shows me vrs the hornets now. What gives 2k????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cmon 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr44
I have been trying to maintain being loyal to this game, but come on man.

It clearly shows that I have played the game at the top, but it is still giving me the option to play the game again. If I push pass it to the off day in sure that it is going to give me some kind of generic stats or count as a simulated game and I'm not trying to do that or have to play that game again. It's bad enough the game wigged out during all star weekend and didn't add me to the appropriate events even though I was second in the voting as well as selected to play in all of the events. For the most part the is great, but minor things like this are game breaking for someone who has been loyal to you guys since the dream cast AI days. (Update) I decided to go on and play the game again, but when I click on it it clearly shows me vrs the hornets now. What gives 2k????

Didn't even think about it but it skipped my dang off day as well. It's almost like they are trying to push you away from playing Mycareer and into the other modes mainly the chesse forest of a park or cash mode myteam.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr44
Didn't even think about it but it skipped my dang off day as well. It's almost like they are trying to push you away from playing Mycareer and into the other modes mainly the chesse forest of a park or cash mode myteam.

Or ... it was a glitch. But, on second thought, it was probably them trying to break one of their most popular game modes and intentionally aggravate you. That would make the most logical sense.

Every game has the occasional glitch. As long as it isn't a game-breaking occurrence, best to just laugh at it and play on. It sucks that it skipped an Off Day for you, but there will be plenty of others. Now, if it keeps happening, be sure to post something in the bugs/glitches thread and bring some attention to it.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #4
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Or ... it was a glitch. But, on second thought, it was probably them trying to break one of their most popular game modes and intentionally aggravate you. That would make the most logical sense.

Every game has the occasional glitch. As long as it isn't a game-breaking occurrence, best to just laugh at it and play on. It sucks that it skipped an Off Day for you, but there will be plenty of others. Now, if it keeps happening, be sure to post something in the bugs/glitches thread and bring some attention to it.
Quiet you, 2k is not allowed to have glitches it must run prefect out of the box, the crowed has to stand everytime I dunk the ball, my defender cant let a guy get an open shot at all, and I need to be able to get past a center everytime with my PG.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Quiet you, 2k is not allowed to have glitches it must run prefect out of the box, the crowed has to stand everytime I dunk the ball, my defender cant let a guy get an open shot at all, and I need to be able to get past a center everytime with my PG.
Are you still complaining about people complaining?

I don't know why you log on to this forum. It clearly upsets you deeply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 09:29 PM   #6
Rookie

are you complaining about him complaining about people complaining?
Old 10-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Troll successful

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »