Home

Custom Rosters...One step Fwd Two Steps Back

This is a discussion on Custom Rosters...One step Fwd Two Steps Back within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 02:35 AM   #17
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Custom Rosters...One step Fwd Two Steps Back

It should not matter. It seems people are seeing what I am seeing with the steps above (which is to say, it working just fine). To those same people, if you load one of your existing saves, do you also see the postrelease jerseys there?
Old 10-05-2016, 02:50 AM   #18
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

I just loaded up then. I do see the Rockets black jersey and Wizards home alt (assuming they are the test jersies).

So..great work! Cool addition.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:01 PM   #19
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

So, what is the issue that everyone is up in arms about? Am I missing something here?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #20
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Shoes. Since you all have timed releases on shoes, the only way I can play a MyLeague and have everyone's shoes when they release, is to wait until the season is over, and all shoes have been released, only to then start a MyLeague? Shoes should be handled the same as jerseys.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #21
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

I think that is your agenda here, but that is not what I have been reading about the forum. People are explicitly stating they are not seeing updated uniforms in their existing saves. I want to make sure that is not the case. If it is, I definitely want to know about it.

Shoes are separate. I will start looking into that once we are all satisfied with the uniform issue/non-issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 12:44 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

@Sim

Thats EXACTLY the case here.

Existing (custom roster) saves wont allow you to see the new jerseys & shoes since 1.03 update. Only way, as you outlined here, is in MyLeague, but thats only jerseys.

You CANNOT see new jerseys in Play Now with custom roster enabled (pressing ∆ before selecting a team). You CANNOT see new shoes on edit roster (the existing one you have).

Again only way is start a new one (selecting Create Roster then 2K Roster), which is not ideal for many us since we already put in work on our existing saves 3 weeks since release.

I made similar thread but in more detail. Its just legit frustrating from our end as custom roster editors so hopefully you guys fix this in next update soon as you can otherwise whats the point of existing saves when if every new update comes you gotta start from scratch right?

Thanks, dude.

*~*
Old 10-05-2016, 01:14 PM   #23
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
I think that is your agenda here, but that is not what I have been reading about the forum. People are explicitly stating they are not seeing updated uniforms in their existing saves. I want to make sure that is not the case. If it is, I definitely want to know about it.

Shoes are separate. I will start looking into that once we are all satisfied with the uniform issue/non-issue.
No agenda so to speak. Just trying to be a liason for the community based on what I've seen. It's great that you've figured out the jerseys, and it's much appreciated. I've seen more folks be concerned about shoes, since the releases vary, and are more often updated and changed by players as new colorways are released.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:47 PM   #24
Rookie

SimBaller's Arena

Thanks for the reply Giga.

My takeaway from this is uniforms are working fine and as intended (perhaps minus the part where you need to go back to the main menu and back in to see them when you first create the new mode).

Shoes, sure. That makes me mad. I'll look into this for a future patch (not the next one, the one after).

The other issues noted are feature asks, but I don't disagree with them in the slightest. Let me see what is doable for 2K17.

Appreciate the feedback folks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »