Home

95 overall smh

This is a discussion on 95 overall smh within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Aintgottime4datShhhh's Arena

OVR: 0
95 overall smh

Yeah I'm probably late but I heard yesterday that we can only lvl up to 95. I don't think it's fair and I don't why they weren't up front about it in the beginning. I remember them bringing it up on 2k TV but I thought they meant if after you created your 99overall myplayer once you made superstar lvl they would give you more bars as you ranked up which imo should have been the case. So now allot of players didn't know they capped at 95 so they where grinding in MC putting thier bars in whatever . If I would have known this is would have made myplayer more suited for mypark. Some people don't want to play mypark like that, and to keep it real the only people who are gonna make superstar 5 are players who all they do is play 2k, I'm talking 8 to 12hours a day , how is this fair 2k? I'll be lucky if I make superstar 2. I feel 2k is forcing players to play mypark because they know you have to buy VC to boost your myplayer, our players are so limited that in order to make them decent you pretty much have to boost to compete. My park was something I loved to play in 2k16, I played over a thousand games and made it to legend 3, but at least last year your myplayer could be kool. This year since hear this news it makes me not want to play because I know I won't make superstar 5 unless I give up my life. 2k dogged us on this one, I understand it a business but damn . My bad this was long , just pissed about this smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #2
Banned

Re: 95 overall smh

A lot of questionable decisions were made for 2k17. Left a sour taste in people's mouth.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

95 Offline the extra 4 you have to get in My Park. That's what I thought at least.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #4
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Don't see the reason why we shouldn't be able to max out each attribute bar cap . Archetypes are very limited as is. But I don't mind it , makes offense way more varied than 2k16 where shooting was everything because everyone had maxed defense and gold defensive badges.

Worst thing its not mentioned anywhere as you start mc that u can't max out every cap you get and its only 125/150 upgrades you will get.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ima a 96 playmaker pg and I don't have a 3pt shot but once I upgrade that I'll be 99ovr

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
Ima a 96 playmaker pg and I don't have a 3pt shot but once I upgrade that I'll be 99ovr

Yeah that's if you make it to superstar 5. Not saying you won't, but I calculated it. You will need to spend 8-12 hours a day playing at the park, and you better hope you got some really good teammates who have that time on there hands too. Dope swag was the first 2k16 legend five, he was averaging almost 12 hours a day , and he had regular teammates, they where grinding out 50 game win streaks with no problem. Only players that will come close are people that have no job, no school, or are you tubers which is a source of income so it's a job to them. If your not one of those that I mentioned you will not make superstar 5. Stop kidding yourself.

Last edited by Aintgottime4datShhhh; 10-06-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think your referring 2 badges because all I need is upgrades 2 get 2 99ovr my I've only filled in like 3 or 4 slots on my 3pt rating

Old 10-06-2016, 02:01 PM   #8
Rookie

We all just have to realize that 2k played us in this edition. Somebody or a collective group of people heading the 2k basketball franchise is getting greedy , I noticed it in 2k16. I'm not gonna front I spent VC on mypark and when I went back and calculated it it was more than I expected, it was honestly a like monthly bill but I work so it was my treat to myself. But this 2k17 has limited us so much with the archetypes, 95 cap, and then forcing people to play mypark so your more prone to spend VC. I'm seriously thinking about not playing 2k, what's the point I know I'm not gonna make superstar 5 and I'm not gonna make a 99 at least 2k16 I could say I made 99. Tomb raider and skyrim are coming so I'll probably spend my time on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »