Home

2k fix the hot zones bug

This is a discussion on 2k fix the hot zones bug within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k fix the hot zones bug

Whenever I'm playing park or my career, it's showing a cold thin ring and not changing to red whenever I move on the court. I have hot zones everywhere. Idk how to fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 04:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2k fix the hot zones bug

Has anyone confirmed that shot chart is actually a hot zone indicator or...just a shot chart?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspeheat
Has anyone confirmed that shot chart is actually a hot zone indicator or...just a shot chart?

That's what I wanna know... does it mean I have a higher chance of making it in Red or is it just letting me know my stats?
Old 10-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
That's what I wanna know... does it mean I have a higher chance of making it in Red or is it just letting me know my stats?
I really think it's only stats, but so many people claim that you get hot zones from there so I am not really sure anymore.

Old 10-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbackandimbetter
Whenever I'm playing park or my career, it's showing a cold thin ring and not changing to red whenever I move on the court. I have hot zones everywhere. Idk how to fix it.
Yeah definitely needs a fix. Those hotspots work in MyPark for anyone that's wondering. I notice when they do show under myplayer in the park I get greens quite often. When they don't it's hit or miss smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 07:23 PM   #6
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
Yeah definitely needs a fix. Those hotspots work in MyPark for anyone that's wondering. I notice when they do show under myplayer in the park I get greens quite often. When they don't it's hit or miss smh
It's not possible that those are just the places you have better aim/release from (mentally)?

I also mostly miss where the cold spots are.... still don't know if that's cuz I personally suck from that spot or cuz my attributes say I suck at that spot.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:36 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
It's not possible that those are just the places you have better aim/release from (mentally)?

I also mostly miss where the cold spots are.... still don't know if that's cuz I personally suck from that spot or cuz my attributes say I suck at that spot.
Nah I shoot pretty well from anywhere bro so that wouldn't be it. If it comes up as cold (which should never happen but it does) my bar is usually full but no green. 2k definitely needs to fix it. Hotspots have made a slight difference the last 2 years. People just either overlooked it or didn't pay attention to it.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:49 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm bricking in park due to this and the shot meter glitching. I've changed jumpshots to slow but it causes me to release it too early. I know it's a bug because people on YouTube are saying they don't have hot zones showing up either while it's working for other people. Like some people on streams I can see their meter changing to red while others are just a blue thin ring everywhere they go. It's really frustrating because it was working before the first hot fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »