Home

Online play is so bad

This is a discussion on Online play is so bad within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 10:03 AM   #25
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Online play is so bad

Yeah the inbounds turbo up the court is still a problem, just like lead passing as well as zigzagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 10-15-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online play is so bad

I like to take 3's in bulk (20-25) with the Rockets,but I like to do that off plays. I worked my *** off to figure out the Rockets playbook. Trying to understand how to shoot in rhythm, looking up there stats,understanding dribble moved with my players.It's just irritating and disheartening whether you make a 3 or not, but you cant stop the fastbreak.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:49 PM   #27
Rookie

I get my ps plus subs..i get my internet cut on in time for 2k 17 and this is the bull**** i have to deal wit..the defense online is horrible..the game period is horrible..i knew something was wrong when i see 2k come out in september.2k usually cane out in october..they rushed this game out n now cant get it right for ****..I think ill be playin more madden n cod this year.2k is not gonna cause me break up my controllers...

Sent from my SM-J110M using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 04:32 PM   #28
MVP

ph33's Arena

I got a blue screen two times in a row trying to enter a walk on game. On my third try I succeeded!
Old 10-15-2016, 05:12 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Yeah the inbounds turbo up the court is still a problem, just like lead passing as well as zigzagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes all these legacy issues still remain. It's too bad they can't get it together because offline this game is so good. Online it's the worst sports sim ever. The dribbling into the area of a wing player and getting the wing defender to "stick" to the ball handler and leave someone wide open. Works every time. Really feels online has gone backwards three to four years. It's bad.

Last edited by Diceman7; 10-15-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:45 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
This update did absolutely nothing to change this, man. Is it really too much to ask to reward good basketball and not let people thrive off of cheese? Once again, I don't mind losing games the right way. Kill me with a great PnR game, good post moves, points off turnovers, excellent ball movement, I'll even take a great individual game from a star (This guy destroyed me with Steph last week and I was in awe of how well he schemed to get him great looks) I'll gladly take that L, but I can't help but rage quit when things like turbo cheese still exist. The lazy center not getting back on D and them getting a wide open layup. (I worked my @!! off for that diamond Ben Wallace and he's useless in times like this). Guys just speed down the court with John Wall type PGs and get wide open dunks. Yes Wall is a speed merchant, yes he can smoke 97% of the league in a foot race, but that's no excuse for my ENTIRE team to be outside the three point line while he zips baseline to baseline putting on his own personal dunk show. Then if I manually bring my center over, nobody helps and that leaves the opposing center open for a dunk. You guys nailed a lot of aspects of this game and I applaud that, but defensive logic is at it's worse this year. It's unbearable at times. I hustle the Auction house, grind out both domination modes to stack my team with defenders. Wallace, Draymond, Marion, Klay and they are just as defensively intelligent as a team full of Hardens. I just want 2k to stay true to their word. The game should expose players who cheese and reward guys who play real basketball. #ThisIsNotAGame but when things like this happen it just feels like

I can't believe people actually get into MyTeam. I used to love it, but the gameplay is laughable and the pack prices are absurd. These morons are absolutely getting buttraped. The boxes cost like $50. That's insane.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:14 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm not touching Play Now until they drop a patch to make shooting more realistic, and I can't play Team Arena cause we don't want to lose because of a drop on 2k's end, we don't play Park because it stutters like crazy in Sunset. We play walk on and I get dropped at the end of the game all the time, sometimes blue screened. The online for this game is a broken piece of garbage, and I probably wont buy 2k at launch next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

Chill out, on line play has always been bad. It is the nature of on line.
Have fun playing on line but don't take it seriously. It is just a game. Nothing else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »