Home

Best Iso play for a standing dunk (Super Cheese)

This is a discussion on Best Iso play for a standing dunk (Super Cheese) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best Iso play for a standing dunk (Super Cheese)

91 Trailblazers Playbook
Play - 90 Cut 42 Drive
Play type - Guard Post up

This play is amazing and it's very hard to stop, the only con about this play is that it's a Guard Post up type play, meaning you can't assign this play to whomever you like, like example (Davis in video, Jordan and Griffin) on My team..But you can edit the play type on Play Now, Just assign - Guard Post up- to any player of your liking.

There are alot of great finishers that have the Guard Post up play type on MyTeam, I do this alot with Marion and Majerle... Just check on this site on who have the Guard post up play type...
http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/8193/dan-majerle

This play will start out in Horns Formation, you have a shooter in the corner if your opp decides to play zone, which he will when he have trouble stopping the play, like in the video, I was able to get the pass in between the zone, the defense will almost collapse on the player leaving that shooter at the corner open so keep that in mind....

The play design will make the player cut out and cut back in to get right under the basket and stay there before the 3sec call, don't worry, its rarely the defender will tip the ball unless your opp is using the defender, if playing offball the defender will try to catch and keep up with the player making him focusing on the player instead of the ball.....This play draws alot of fouls also.

The 91 Trailblazer playbook is crazy guys, I think this is the best playbook in 2k History, even better than the Rockets last year. If you guys want me to break down 4 more plays let me know, if not then I will only post them on Youtube.

Last edited by Law504; 10-08-2016 at 01:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »