Home

iHoopfor206's Varsity/JV Writeup+Series+Videos (Updated Frequently)

This is a discussion on iHoopfor206's Varsity/JV Writeup+Series+Videos (Updated Frequently) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 01:42 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Thumbs up iHoopfor206's Varsity/JV Writeup+Series+Videos (Updated Frequently)

Hey there. Wanted to start a series and was inspired by a youtuber named Bud to try out a varsity JV sort of series. Basically was already in the ruby league and just sick of playing with the same cards and wanted to put my stick skills to the test as well as try out other cards. Will update whenever I get a chance. Hit me up with questions and comments. Thanks!

Rules:

JV Demote THREE A GAME

Varsity Demote TWO A GAME
JV PROMOTE TWO A GAME

Goes by game starting minutes even. If bench player outplays starter he starts next game period. (Take in account defense rebounding etc) 

Players can be brought back up from JV after losing spot in 2nd line after 1 game away without them with JV.

GOES IN ORDER. Think of it as my starting on varsity is 1 bench is 2 starting on JV is 3. ETC. No exceptions. Earn it. (Also I use my manual substitions in waves and play my bench and starters pretty evenly) 
Note: If they are on the bench on JV they can move up to varsity. Just would come off the bench of varsity to start.

10/07 JV Game 1

User with a much lower rated team and not much stick skills to match. Missing the team comparison and full box score on account of a rage quit on his side. Won big.
Demoted: Boris Diaw
Reason: Undersized in a bad way. Wasn’t a defensive force enough to make up for it. Rarely like too little of 4s.Example: Draymond Green. Will try him again another time but by far the most underwhelming performance.

Demoted: Jason Richardson

Reason: Didn’t do much at all and didn’t impress me enough defensively. Want to try him again but he just slakced this game

Demoted: Russell Westbrook

Failed to impress me as a point guard. Not my style. Made a couple of okay mid ranges but too turnover prone.

10/07 Varsity Game 1

Highlights coming soon

Another easy one lots of great offense and perfect defense all around. Varsity squad played as expected. Good use of pace and the dribble-drive freelance.

Demoted: Lebron James
Reason: Not enough production didn’t make his mark on defense either. 2 points and 3 assists isn’t enough.

Demoted: James Harden
Gave up a lot of offensive rebounds and was lost on off ball picks a lot. Given I understnad that with his poor defensive rating he went 1-4 for 3 points and didn’t get to the line.

TEAMS AFTER 1 GAME: (BRONZE MEANS SPOT OPEN:

Varsity:

Junior Varsity:

PROMOTIONS:

JV > Varsity:

Jamaal Crawford: Scored big in his first JV game. Explosive dribbler and exceptional midrange shooter. Hoping he brings that to varsity.

Kevin Durant: Lanky. Got my lots of tipped passes some of which turned to steals. I’m a fan of the mid range game in general and KD is good at getting in space around 15 feet. Hoping to get steals and some points on the board

Practice > JV

Jason Williams: One of my favorites growing up. Hoping he can run my offense 

Blake Griffin: Fan of the quick 4. Hoping his free throw form doesn’t bite me.

Q Richardson: Hoping he hits some corner threes assisted by J. Will

Squads Before Game 2:

Varsity: 

Junior Varsity:

WILL UPDATE MORE SOON.

Last edited by ihoopfor206; 10-08-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »