Home

Beluba Update for green releases and shot timing.

This is a discussion on Beluba Update for green releases and shot timing. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2016, 07:24 PM   #73
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Beluba Update for green releases and shot timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxelite2430
I'll be the first to say everyone's opinion absolutely does not matter, only those who have created credibility for themselves.

"hearing from someone with a different outlook on the game helps put things in perspective"
Yea it puts into perspective how grossly uneducated majority of the NBA 2k gaming population is on the game of basketball.
Game over he wins =) Agreed 100% Pres

Make NBA2k great again !
Old 10-13-2016, 07:43 PM   #74
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxelite2430
I'll be the first to say everyone's opinion absolutely does not matter, the less credibility you create for yourself the less your opinion will matter, that's how it is in the real world.

"hearing from someone with a different outlook on the game helps put things in perspective"
Yea it puts into perspective how grossly uneducated majority of the NBA 2k gaming population is on the game of basketball.

Stop with the "everyone's a winner" stuff, no human operates that way in day to day life, if we did the human race would've gone extinct a long time ago.

And as far as your comments on presidential candidates, both of them are horrendous
That's your opinion.. see how that works? Now I could just discount everything you say because I disagree with you or maybe I could try to see things from your side and understand even if I don't agree? No?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 07:48 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twebb5896
That's your opinion.. see how that works? Now I could just discount everything you say because I disagree with you or maybe I could try to see things from your side and understand even if I don't agree? No?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
You said it best with your last word, no.
When talking about things such as the green releases it is important to create credibility for yourself using stats, game play vids, etc to validate an opinion which has been done by others as well as myself in this thread.

I think everyone can have an opinion but without creating credibility for your opinion it would be negligent to take those particular opinions seriously.

"Now I could just discount everything you say because I disagree with you or maybe I could try to see things from your side"
I want you to see things from your side and me to present things from my side and whoevers opinion can bring more rationale and logic using basketball stats, gameplay vid examples, etc to back their opinion should be taken more seriously than someone who doesn't create credibility for their opinion. See how that works? If not go outside and experience the real world and you will be enlightened.

Last edited by jxelite2430; 10-13-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 07:50 PM   #76
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Cmon guys "Pres" the cheesy nick name from My Career..... I dont do politics either.

Wish we knew when this patch was going to drop. I want to go outside and hear all the cries =) I also enjoy salty tears they are tasty
Old 10-13-2016, 09:17 PM   #77
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Judgement day is coming for you park cheesers! Repent now and maybe I'll have mercy on you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 10:44 PM   #78
Banned

Holy ****, instead of fuxking with the shooting, why don't they fix the crappy defense? The sliding? The warping? This is the 100th update they had on shooting, and it ain't the last. Why does Mike nerf the shooting, then buff it back again? Last time he edited the shooting he screwed it up with the contests, this time he might make everybody shooting 20% percent, just to up it too 100 again!

Look, Im not hating and have no problem with less green lights. ****, take it.out completely, I dont.care. After thinking bout it, I miss when a green was an excellent release. But there.are.fundemental issues wrong with this game and all they care about is shooting, which is ironically the strongest atribute in the game, then they patch it again! It pisses me off cause I have a feeling these dumb lil kids is gonna make mike pull the plugJust please fix offline cause playing with these little kids on park gets annoying smh.

Last edited by Simhead23; 10-13-2016 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:02 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyIMBlog.com
I'd rather have it the way it is now than doink ball 2017. But then again hes speaking for the PS4, us XB1 users dont have the luxury of having a up to date game so maybe shooting is too easy once u have the patches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thosr affects will take place on PS4 when XBox 1 gets the patch..so it will be included in the patch for xbox..n update for PS4

Sent from my SM-J110M using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 11:35 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
But players are not shooting real life percentages though. Besides, if you're getting mostly open looks, this will have little affect on you anyways.

This is untrue. I'm a sharpshooter and the only time i have faith in my shot going in is if it is a green release. I still see 2k's point though. I have a shot creator and I shoot standing threes as well as on my sharpshooter because I know my release that well. I've also missed 3 Slightly Early A to A+ shot grade shots in a row. That hurts as a "sharpshooter".

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »