Home

Fixes Coming For NBA 2K17 Shot Timing, Pass Speeds, Moving Screens, Defense and More

This is a discussion on Fixes Coming For NBA 2K17 Shot Timing, Pass Speeds, Moving Screens, Defense and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2016, 06:04 PM   #33
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Fixes Coming For NBA 2K17 Shot Timing, Pass Speeds, Moving Screens, Defense and M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Doesn't happen with any other game when a patch is released.

Anyway still hoping this is just a tuning update and not a patch, would love for someone in the know to weigh in on which it will be.
i vividly remember it being explained on here that microsoft has a longer process for getting patches out than sony does.

i dont know how valid that is but i know ive seen that explained on these forums over the years when patches drop.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fixes Coming For NBA 2K17 Shot Timing, Pass Speeds, Moving Screens, Defense and M

Yikes... It hasn't been easy for me to shoot greens all the time but my problem is how inconsistent it is. I can full half the shot meter and it goes in, but if I get it all the way to the end with just one inch off from a perfect green, it's a miss. I'm haven't complained about the game a lot because I just like to play for the offline portion... But I mean, I don't understand what this means in terms of making it harder to shoot?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 06:18 PM   #35
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

Now the PS4 guys have to struggle and wait with us 😁

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 06:22 PM   #36
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

I have to ask. Is the shooting really that ridiculous on the PS4???

I'm a XB1 user.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:26 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
i vividly remember it being explained on here that microsoft has a longer process for getting patches out than sony does.

i dont know how valid that is but i know ive seen that explained on these forums over the years when patches drop.
They can say that all they want but Madden & WWE (made by 2k) never experience that type of patch delay. Those really only other games I play. Plus all 2k guys have PS4s, ever wonder why that is. Lol
Anyway hoping this is a speedy process for this fix.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-13-2016, 06:29 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I have to ask. Is the shooting really that ridiculous on the PS4???

I'm a XB1 user.
On PS4 if a corner three is semi open, and you're playing an Elite 1+ team, you may as well just stand out of bounds to inbound it quicker cause they aren't missing it. Put it like this, the three point shot in this game is a higher percentage shot than a layup by a slasher with HOF badges.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:30 PM   #39
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

Thank goodness! Everybody and their grandfather are able to hit 3's way too easy!

I'm on XB1 btw.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 10-13-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:42 PM   #40
Pro

Looking forward to this game hitting a sweet spot - it will be beautiful. I'm glad the support for the game is there. Some people here to me just have unrealistic expectations. I always expect there to be problems as technology/coding is unpredictable. I buy most games knowing that. Rarely any game is perfect.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »