Home

PROBLEMS WITH TRANSITION OFFENSE

This is a discussion on PROBLEMS WITH TRANSITION OFFENSE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 12:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PROBLEMS WITH TRANSITION OFFENSE

I dont know if this had been addressed on this site yet but , when im playing in a head to head game if i get a steal for a fast break 3 on 1 .. if curry has the ball and klay amd kd are running with me why do they go to the corner threes instead of just going all theway so I can throw the Alley .?? Its like that no matter which team i play with. HELP anyone lmaoooo.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PROBLEMS WITH TRANSITION OFFENSE

Same thing happen to me playing with the Pistons . Stole the ball and had a three vs 1 fastbreak but Drummond stayed at the top of the key and Harris went to the corner by the time i noticed Drummond wasnt following me it was too late because i lobbed it up for an oop
Old 10-15-2016, 05:58 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRaVY2K
I dont know if this had been addressed on this site yet but , when im playing in a head to head game if i get a steal for a fast break 3 on 1 .. if curry has the ball and klay amd kd are running with me why do they go to the corner threes instead of just going all theway so I can throw the Alley .?? Its like that no matter which team i play with. HELP anyone lmaoooo.?
The overall A.I. in the game is just dumb. I've had PG-13 ahead of the defense for a breakaway dunk after a turnover, instead he gives up his advantage everytime by coming back and asking for the ball. How stupid is that? When all he has to do is sprint down and ill get him the ball for the easy 2. And he also does the same thing when I have 3-1, excep instead of filling the lanes he'll fade off away to the 3 pt line.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:53 AM   #4
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

The CPU literally fades to the 3 point line on every fastbreak, no matter what. Even when they have a wide open lane to the basket they run to the 3 point line.

The stepback 3s, the pull up jumpers on the fastbreaks, the running to the corners...it's ruining the game.
Please just leave the Steph Curry nonsense to Steph Curry.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 10-16-2016 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:02 AM   #5
MVP

Same thing happens for me in mycareer with Faried. In real life, Faried will get out in transition and throw it down. It's what he's known for. But in this game he stops at the three or fades out. Doesn't even make sense, since he can't shoot at all. I used to get a bunch of turnovers cause I would throw the lob just as he stopped running and it would get stolen or go out of bounds so I just quit trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 04:11 AM   #6
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Same thing happens for me in mycareer with Faried. In real life, Faried will get out in transition and throw it down. It's what he's known for. But in this game he stops at the three or fades out. Doesn't even make sense, since he can't shoot at all. I used to get a bunch of turnovers cause I would throw the lob just as he stopped running and it would get stolen or go out of bounds so I just quit trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Faried taking threes lol?

And here I thought my Thaddeus Young's stepback 3s were ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »