Home

MyPark Rival Day

This is a discussion on MyPark Rival Day within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

FrequencyVibrations's Arena

OVR: 0
MyPark Rival Day

Haven't really seen a thread about this unless ppl are talking about it in the MyPark thread. But I was just wondering how people felt about Rival Day this year and how 2K is doing it.

Me myself, I like how they have a whole different park just for Rival Day and the team coordinated jerseys. Feel like it should have been a longer than just one day though. Really wasn't a day long. More like 12 hours of so.

It was pretty hard for me to get find Parks with Old Town players in them. I don't know if that has anything to with the matchmaking feature. Took awhile to find good squads worth running with. Most of my friends aren't Old Town.

Didn't really seem to get a rep boost either. Just wondering what you guys think of it and what could be improved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

markyshizzle's Arena

Re: MyPark Rival Day

I didnt even know it was rival day and i missed it. They didnt even post it on their social media that i could see
Old 10-19-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2

From the sounds of it, I believe it was a test run to ensure stability and make sure it was working properly before introducing it. That's why it was limited to only 12 hours, and had no announcement anywhere about it.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
From the sounds of it, I believe it was a test run to ensure stability and make sure it was working properly before introducing it. That's why it was limited to only 12 hours, and had no announcement anywhere about it.
I find it hard to believe that 2K wouldn't have already had it tested and been sure it was stable before rolling it out to the general player base..... oh wait

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »