Home

shooting is fine

This is a discussion on shooting is fine within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 10:25 AM   #25
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
shooting is fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Whatever, Dude. You posted your last 20 games, right? Well, that means your season average is being brought down by your early grind. You didn't start the season at 72, right?

Like I said before, you're shooting too high for being rated 72. I'm glad someone did the math for me on your current screenshots.

HOF for most of my career. Shooting is easy. MyCareer is kind of harder only because the CPU has sticky D, but you get off a shot it's usually green if you know how to shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweemwee
fair enough. allow me to explain then

this topic was created to combat against people saying they can't hit anything from 3. people were saying they have 90+ ratings and can't hit a single 3.

my intention was to show that you can hit shots. not that I was shooting a really realistic figure.

I thought this was clear from me saying that my shooting, if anything, was too good.

maybe it wasn't clear in retrospect.

however, most of the comments I have read are saying that people CAN'T shoot as opposed to "shooting too well" so again, I thought it was obvious.

I thought you were saying that shooting should stay where it's at. Like the thread saying it's fine. I don't believe it is. I think shooting be lowered a little because it's too easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 10-18-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 11:03 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: shooting is fine

No one cares about your myplayer offline vs the cpu.... Shooting is horribly balanced when it comes to real games player vs player.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:22 AM   #27
Pro

Double post
Old 10-18-2016, 11:30 AM   #28
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
No one cares about your myplayer offline vs the cpu.... Shooting is horribly balanced when it comes to real games player vs player.
350+ ppl disagree with you in the main poll up on OS right now.

Believe it or not, people who play online are not the majority. But that has nothing to do with making sure the game plays as well as possible.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:33 AM   #29
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
350+ ppl disagree with you in the main poll up on OS right now.

Believe it or not, people who play online are not the majority. But that has nothing to do with making sure the game plays as well as possible.
There are different sliders for offline vs online

Online shooting hasn't been changed for a while outside of Mike making getting greens easier because of the shot meter glitch.

Imo, its okay where it is now, although I'd adjust 3pt shooting to have it lower average %'s by 2-3%
Old 10-18-2016, 11:46 AM   #30
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
There are different sliders for offline vs online

Online shooting hasn't been changed for a while outside of Mike making getting greens easier because of the shot meter glitch.

Imo, its okay where it is now, although I'd adjust 3pt shooting to have it lower average %'s by 2-3%
I know there are diff sliders, that's why I haven't jumped in this convo because it seems to be a mix of offline users & online users having one discussion, when there are two separate mechanisms for each. I gotcha.

I was just addressing zeric's "no one cares about your offline my player vs the cpu" comment by pointing out the main poll up on OS right now asking "do you play offline or online more?" and 77% of the voters said offline.

Online gameplay *might* be in a good place (I don't play it, so I don't know), but offline MyCareer isn't, and you can't adjust sliders in that mode.

I just found zeric's comment funny af on a day when OS is asking gamers what do they mainly play, and it's the exact opposite of what dude said so confidently. Lol.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:26 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
No one cares about your myplayer offline vs the cpu....
lol so why are you posting here then?

noone cares but we are 3 pages in so far...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »