Home

Is so frustrating playing vs cheesers

This is a discussion on Is so frustrating playing vs cheesers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:29 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is so frustrating playing vs cheesers

Dumb thread. People who play on broadcast cam cheese too. What we gotten so low to attack people who play on a different camera from them? If u wanna play handicapped go ahead.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:24 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
You hit the nail on the head with this explanation. I think this is what OP and fluent2332 was trying to say.

Cameras definitely influence a person's play style. People who play in broadcast have a tendency to play closer to the camera, like driving to or posting up on one side for an entire half.

I can always tell what type of camera a player is using when I play online because certain angles allow you to see the court better than others.
True. The cameras influence playstyle, strategy, angles the player sees, etc. It's not so much an issue of seeing the court for me. I can see fine on Broadcast and lately have zoomed out a bit to see more.

I noticed myself that on Broadcast I am seasoned enough that I move to all areas of the floor. I even make a conscious effort to do so. Back in the 2K7/8 days when you could scout opponents online, I would see those who use Broadcast camera that some had 99% of their plays on one side of the floor (the side closest to the camera).

Just an interesting thing to notice. I prefer playing against sim Broadcast cam users myself.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:31 PM   #19
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
True. The cameras influence playstyle, strategy, angles the player sees, etc. It's not so much an issue of seeing the court for me. I can see fine on Broadcast and lately have zoomed out a bit to see more.

I noticed myself that on Broadcast I am seasoned enough that I move to all areas of the floor. I even make a conscious effort to do so. Back in the 2K7/8 days when you could scout opponents online, I would see those who use Broadcast camera that some had 99% of their plays on one side of the floor (the side closest to the camera).

Just an interesting thing to notice. I prefer playing against sim Broadcast cam users myself.
Yep.. When I played on Broadcast I definitely used the bottom side more because it was easier to see and didn't seen so cluttered. How is running the majority of plays on one half of the court Sim, OP?

OP is lumping every type of player together even though there's no correlation.. Pointless thread.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:06 PM   #20
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aby777
You must be one of those cheesers than
I stopped playing this game about a week ago, but I have to chime in here.

I play offline 100% of the time, broadcast cam about 80% of the time cause I love that real broadcast feel.

If I REALLY want to play a game of true sim ball, 2K Cam is the best option for me.

Easier to set up your teammates, space the floor, see everything that's happening, all while being able to really defend much better.

To label everyone who uses the 2K cam as a cheeser is the biggest pile of crap I've ever heard, and screams "I'm better than you cause I use broadcast exclusively"

Seriously a foolish thread

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 10:34 AM   #21
Rookie

This really is the dumbest thread I've seen. I love the comments though lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhead23
Dumb thread. People who play on broadcast cam cheese too. What we gotten so low to attack people who play on a different camera from them? If u wanna play handicapped go ahead.
If is a dumb thread why so many people are here commenting about it ? I guess is not that dumb
Old 10-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwiddie05
This really is the dumbest thread I've seen. I love the comments though lol.
Thank for clicking on my thread 😂
Old 10-21-2016, 11:07 AM   #24
MVP

ph33's Arena

Nah, this is a dumb thread and pretty much has already existed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »