Home

NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT

This is a discussion on NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 01:57 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT

We started with a 19-2 record and now we are almost at 43-44, with 20 of those losses because one or more of the players are kicked out. It's ridiculous what is happening, especially if you take into account that it is exactly the same game as least year. No improvements, just flaws!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2016, 02:20 AM   #18
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Our team just turned elite, and this is starting to happen. We went from 21-4 to 23-9 very quickly bc of this.. We never had our full 5 and the other team abused the computer..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 6

2 weeks and no patch for the mode they're pushing as an E-Sport, I think this is my last year of 2k, or at the very least I will not buy it at launch anymore.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:44 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballlogic
I was with you until you said cheese because that's not the case. The main reason why a lot of the teams got top ranked was because of poor matchmaking. Elite 1 and 2 matching up with amateur multiple times a game instead of matching up against like skill level

This is false. A lot of the top teams deserve to be at the top IMO. They are constantly matched against each other now that the matchmaking has changed a bit. It's usually a slugfest between the top teams. Occasional blowouts here and there but for the most part I usually see some good games. If you watch twitch you'll see a lot of the top PRO-AM squads stream their games.

The only answer 2k devs have given people is that "they are investigating" or "looking into it". SMH
Old 10-25-2016, 09:50 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted

The only answer 2k devs have given people is that "they are investigating" or "looking into it". SMH

They fix any and all VC glitches the same day they find out about them, but let a mode be broken for almost a month and it's "We're looking into it".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 11:42 AM   #22
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I mean last year we were a top 500 team only running 3 players and having the other teams PF constantly KILL our cpu...but we still found a way to win...

I knew we were in for a problem this year when we started 3-11 due to guys hitting 3 after 3 in a cpu's face, or just poor cpu defense and other's due to lagout's etc.

I don't care that our computers suck, but man it's like playing with high school bench players on the court...yea, sure I guess it's "our fault" for playing with 3 but the penalties is a little too much.

Don't care for the way Pro-Am plays out this year at all. It's not enjoyable or competitive in my eyes.

-Allen Iverson

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »