Home

NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT

This is a discussion on NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT

Not my blog or site, but sums up the situation pretty clearly.

We are getting kicked out of ProAm games. Usually at least one person, different person each time, gets kicked.

We cleared reserve space last night to see if it will fix it (will update later tonight if I get a chance). But I don't think that is going to work.

I haven't seen any acknowledgement from Beluba or 2k.

http://famousenough.com/nba2k17-proa...ase-fix-proam/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 12:05 PM   #2
Pro

Re: NBA2k17 ProAm LOCKOUT

wow, good find

were no where close to one of the top teams as we are still finalizing our roster - but wow

ive been hearingģreading about this for at least 2wks now.

i love 2k and i love pro am, but if your advertising an esports mode - and the only way to get in is be a top 17(?) team but your top teams are being hurt by the game modes inefficiency - how is your esports tournament validated?

there is a reason for 2ks silence on this, and thats the concerning part. im sure it will be fixed but i hope its fixed before the community migrates to other games
Old 10-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
Banned

Don't really care anymore. Good amount of teams on top didn't get there the legit way anyway. Probably half of those teams are cheesing possession after possession.

This game will not see success in esports.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:30 PM   #4
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
Don't really care anymore. Good amount of teams on top didn't get there the legit way anyway. Probably half of those teams are cheesing possession after possession.

How do you define cheese? There was just a thread on here where one guy said and argued that playing on 2k cam is cheese.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:56 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n

I was with you until you said cheese because that's not the case. The main reason why a lot of the teams got top ranked was because of poor matchmaking. Elite 1 and 2 matching up with amateur multiple times a game instead of matching up against like skill level
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 01:07 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
How do you define cheese? There was just a thread on here where one guy said and argued that playing on 2k cam is cheese.

Most of them have a bunch of 98s, so that's real cheating right off the bat.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:13 PM   #7
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1

1) Where is the information regarding the tournament format? How does everyone know it'll be the top 16/17 teams? Is this top 16 on Xbox and top 16 on PS4?

2) Is this only happening to the top teams? We just started and are currently 5-0 and trying to make a run for a top spot. No disconnects, thus far.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
I define it as using overpowered and broken game mechanics. For example, sharpshooters being able to hit 80% of their 3s from way behind the line. When you have 3 to 4 of them on the team and that is all they dod with help of OP picks then I consider that cheese. I played vs those teams and there was no legitimate way to stop it ( picking them up at half court every time does not work if they are smart). Also some of those dudes are running with 150 upgrades.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »