Home

Get rid of squads getting first spot in park

This is a discussion on Get rid of squads getting first spot in park within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Get rid of squads getting first spot in park

It's annoying when a game is about to end and you're ready to play and then a couple of dudes come outta nowhere and take your spot. Waiting for a game is already long enough. This is just dumb, in surprised thet didn't take it out yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 04:03 PM   #2
Rookie

PatsCards87's Arena

Re: Get rid of squads getting first spot in park

What are you talking about? That's not how it works. Squads don't just d-bo you off the court, bro. If a squad just walks right up and takes the court, then you weren't "ready to play". It means you didn't even have enough teammates.

Is that what you're complaining about? You standing by yourself on the circles with not enough teammates, and a squad coming to play? So you expect no one to play at all just because you're standing by your lonely self on the circle? No.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsCards87
What are you talking about? That's not how it works. Squads don't just d-bo you off the court, bro. If a squad just walks right up and takes the court, then you weren't "ready to play". It means you didn't even have enough teammates.

Is that what you're complaining about? You standing by yourself on the circles with not enough teammates, and a squad coming to play? So you expect no one to play at all just because you're standing by your lonely self on the circle? No.
I thought the same thing. Probably one of those players that runs from court to court looking for someone to step off a circle to steal the spot lol

But, to his credit I will add that there needs to be way more My Park courts. Even with a squad somedays everything is full to the max.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
I thought the same thing. Probably one of those players that runs from court to court looking for someone to step off a circle to steal the spot lol

But, to his credit I will add that there needs to be way more My Park courts. Even with a squad somedays everything is full to the max.

We typically just have one person leave the park and join another then we just join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2016, 06:16 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsCards87

Nah, man. I have 3 people on the circles and the moment a squad comes they get to play before me. I know what im talking about, trust me. I used to do it all the time with my old squad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 06:25 PM   #6
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhead23
Nah, man. I have 3 people on the circles and the moment a squad comes they get to play before me. I know what im talking about, trust me. I used to do it all the time with my old squad.
That isn't how it works. It's the first 3 to get the spot that get to play.

But... I feel your pain.

This is the worst case scenario (and it happens a lot) when you load into Park:
-All the circles are already filled by people waiting
-All the games are just barely starting
-You hop on to a dot (even though there are 3 people in a squad) just because you have no other option.... 5minutes later someone joins you.... 10 minutes later, another Squad comes and forces you to find a new spot.

That scenario can leave you waiting 20-30min just to get a game in. The Got Next Thing really does suck as far as Wait Time goes.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:16 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Funny thing is I'm always running with randoms with about 70 friends or more who play 2k. I meet some good teammates too but I never remember what position they were so I'm like forget it.

Nobody should really be playing with randoms if you think about it but wait times drain your patience for real.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:29 PM   #8
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
Funny thing is I'm always running with randoms with about 70 friends or more who play 2k. I meet some good teammates too but I never remember what position they were so I'm like forget it.
I get a lot of friend requests after going on a run, but I rarely play with em again cuz I don't know if they're squaded up or I don't remember their Archetypes like you, etc.

If they could just make the friends list Sortable and let us flag ourselves as "Looking for 3 on 3 Park," it could solve so much.

Other games have had things like that since the 90s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »