Home

2k PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY....

This is a discussion on 2k PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
2k PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY....

SOMEONE at 2k.. ANYONE.. Please read this suggestion from one of your long time fans... who just happens to be ****** pissed off right now.

You sold us this legendary Kobe Bryant edition with the same Kobe and incomplete Lakers team from 2000. You didn't even leave the 20th season Kobe Bryant in the game... yet we get bonus VC and a whole bunch of garbage... that is just straight highway robbery at this point.... Some international fans in AUSTRALIA and other parts ordered a Kobe Bryant edition to receive a standard Paul George edition.... anyways besides this complaint.. (i am not a Kobe Bryant fan by the way).

NBA 2k should give us old heads an option to pay and download legendary superstars and star role players for offline use. Like a DLC would be really beneficial. They can even create additional historic teams to download for additional VC points that you can only purchase not earn from playing...

i would spend an extra amount of money for properly constructed legendary teams... or even players at this point...

I guess worse comes to worse, us old heads can boot up the PC and go over to NLSC and get classic rosters downloaded... i mean we can boycott 2k to a point where we can simply download the pirated copy if we really wanted to... but obviously we are better than that...we will throw our money at 2k...hoping that next year they wake up and deliver a better game...... if gameplay was better I'd probably be happier... but even that in my opinion has taken a step backwards.... they keep adding more moves to the post game...but i don't really see that much more... where are those "hundred" of new animations in the post?

ah well... no one from any important positon will read this and it will go past everyone and we will be left with this trash again... and create some ugly looking white guy who we will name Steve Nash..... and play with a starting 5 of Jon Smith on a classic team that 2k gives us!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »