Home

In 2K17 a player is faster for the simple fact of being smaller WITH THE SAME SPEED?

This is a discussion on In 2K17 a player is faster for the simple fact of being smaller WITH THE SAME SPEED? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2016, 02:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
In 2K17 a player is faster for the simple fact of being smaller WITH THE SAME SPEED?

A simple question here.

For example i have a 6'4 PG Playmaker on MC with 94 speed/acceleration and speed with ball too (99 with boost) but when i use Justice Young with Orange Juice he feels a lot of faster than my player i can break defenses easily (he is 6'2)

So the question is simple. Is a player faster just for the fact to be smaller even if they have the same speed?

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 02:56 AM   #2
Pro

Re: In 2K17 a player is faster for the simple fact of being smaller WITH THE SAME SPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRubio9
A simple question here.

For example i have a 6'4 PG Playmaker on MC with 94 speed/acceleration and speed with ball too (99 with boost) but when i use Justice Young with Orange Juice he feels a lot of faster than my player i can break defenses easily (he is 6'2)

So the question is simple. Is a player faster just for the fact to be smaller even if they have the same speed?

Thank you.
Doesn't Justice have 99 speed? But, yeah I believe height makes a difference. Last year I made a team with a 7'0 SF with 99 everything and a 6'7 PG with 99 everything. The PG was faster and had different dribble animations. Not sure bout this year.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: In 2K17 a player is faster for the simple fact of being smaller WITH THE SAME SPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
Doesn't Justice have 99 speed? But, yeah I believe height makes a difference. Last year I made a team with a 7'0 SF with 99 everything and a 6'7 PG with 99 everything. The PG was faster and had different dribble animations. Not sure bout this year.
Yeah Justice have 99 speed (like me with boost) Maybe he is overpowered or something? I don't know.

Thanks for your answer that's what i thought.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #4
MVP

Maybe weight has something to do with it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
Maybe weight has something to do with it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I don't think so. I have the minimum weight Justice have more. Maybe is the standard body type you have on My Career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 03:30 PM   #6
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

For people that play e-sports games... is this kind of stuff usually posted online somewhere?

EDIT: A quick google of that League of Legends game: http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends....moners/spells/
They give you percentages for things and everything... that is the kind of stuff we need!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRubio9
A simple question here.

Thank you.
Are you talking about breaking ppl or going past ppl?

Like if your weight is lower guys will body you around more than a guy with more weight and strength. Atleast that is the feel I get when playing with my slasher as oppose to my playmaker who is more light weight.

Its part of the reason I made my guy 220 pounds
Old 10-22-2016, 02:41 AM   #8
Rookie

It's because even though it says +5 to your speed/athleticism, boosts don't affect your players movement whatsoever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »