Home

How Do You Avoid Getting Relentless Finisher Badge

This is a discussion on How Do You Avoid Getting Relentless Finisher Badge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 05:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How Do You Avoid Getting Relentless Finisher Badge

i haven't really noticed a difference with the badge. I'm making the same amount of layups. I thought the badge was to help you keep your energy up with contact layups and not actually let you finish better at the rim. That's what the description says. Another thing I've noticed is raising your strength definitely helps make more layups with contact.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:37 PM   #18
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwiddie05
i haven't really noticed a difference with the badge. I'm making the same amount of layups. I thought the badge was to help you keep your energy up with contact layups and not actually let you finish better at the rim. That's what the description says. Another thing I've noticed is raising your strength definitely helps make more layups with contact.
Not on every single contact layup this badge lights up I noticed and those layups can go in. Still doesn't change the fact about it being broken.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:45 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Not on every single contact layup this badge lights up I noticed and those layups can go in. Still doesn't change the fact about it being broken.
Yeah I'm sure it is. It could be where I just have the bronze version of it too. If you are a Slasher it should show a huge difference. It seems to light up just about every time for me but honestly I don't pay too much attention to that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »