Home

Is 2k17 a bad game or are you spoiled? About the complaints

This is a discussion on Is 2k17 a bad game or are you spoiled? About the complaints within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 04:47 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Is 2k17 a bad game or are you spoiled? About the complaints

They released an unfinished game.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:09 PM   #10
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Most people are just too spoiled.. Its a game.. Its not perfect unless you just deal with what you have and be satisfy.. Its a video game
This is the healthy way of looking at it.

People unfortunately want this game to mimic real life to a T and that's not possible today.

This is easily the best sports game I've ever played in my entire life, and I've been playing games since the Atari came out.

No sports video game will ever be perfect and they'll most likely never mimic real life and be perfectly "sim" at any point in our entire lives, so expecting that out of a 2016 sports title is going to leave you disappointed and, as many people on here have shown time and time again, extremely angry.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:21 PM   #11
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1

I think my main gripe about 2k had to deal with Online MyLeague. Its essentially the 2nd straight year its been a failure. The fact that I'm not able to play a REALISTIC Online MyLeague with my friends and forced to take a fantasy approach is ridiculous.

The fact that we were already upset about last year's MyLeague only giving us the ability to play 2 seasons, then 2k comes out with this "80 year Keeper online MyLeauge". No ability to disable the option or anything.

All of the gameplay issues I can deal with to an extent. Not having the ability to play one of my favorite modes online "sim style" is what I hate. You cannot sell yourself as a simulation game and then tease us with all of these options in an offline MyLeague only to sell us short online.
Old 10-24-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0

It's not mindless complaining when people have pointed out a huge range of specific issues that are even worse than previous versions of the game.

Simply adding more animations and different content when so many legacy problems in addition to new bugs are still seen throughout while forking over cash for it all is more than a little frustrating.

The game was rushed this year, it's not really debatable.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
It's not mindless complaining when people have pointed out a huge range of specific issues that are even worse than previous versions of the game.

Simply adding more animations and different content when so many legacy problems in addition to new bugs are still seen throughout while forking over cash for it all is more than a little frustrating.

The game was rushed this year, it's not really debatable.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
After this I'm not buying 2k games at launch, they lost my confidence with this garbage. The only thing that works extremely well is their ability to take your VC, my pro-am team hasn't played in 2 weeks now because of the drops.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:53 PM   #14
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0

Lol here we go with this "spoiled" stuff again.

If 2K was developing this game out of the kindness of their hearts and giving it away for free, then you might have a point but some people are paying $100+ for this game along with god knows how many VC purchases. That's like going to a restaurant, ordering a steak rare, they give you some burned piece of crap, you complain to the chef about the steak and they tell you to stop being spoiled, some people don't have anything to eat.

If they don't like a particular aspect of the game they more than have a right to voice their displeasure with it and most people's issues with this game are with the gameplay. Some of the gameplay issues like freezing your player so he can't steal passes, AI teammates not filling the lane correctly on fastbreaks, offensive player's morphing through your body are damn near gamebreaking. And as an online player myself I don't have the luxury to manipulate the sliders to get my opponent to play how I want, anyway. I have to deal with whatever comes out of the box.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 10-24-2016 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:31 PM   #15
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

I don't see this thread being productive as we'll just be complaining, then complaining about the complaining and then complaining about the complainers complaining.

Closed.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »