Home

Are We Going to be Compensated...

This is a discussion on Are We Going to be Compensated... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Are We Going to be Compensated...

No compensation needed just remove glitchers from Park and those idiots who make bad facescans and then come to Park just to bother other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 11-02-2016, 04:32 PM   #10
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Well I said I don't want VC since I'm still getting it...

Honestly don't know if it's the right amount for wins or not..

Would be cool to have my records reset but it wouldn't be fair to people who have a lot of wins to just wipe them out...

Maybe give us an option to start clean on Pro Am.

I just think it's corny as someone who takes pride in having a nice record online as having it absolutely horrendous and completely out of my control.

It's pointless, I know, but still...

-Allen Iverson
Old 11-02-2016, 04:50 PM   #11
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyIMBlog.com
Workers comp for a video game???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I blame Hillary and the Democrats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #12
Rookie

KoolAidNoSugar's Arena

Are We Going to be Compensated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
My Walk-On record is 8-33...lol not because I'm losing but because I'm winning and it's lagging out instantly after the game and it counts as a loss...

Same with just regular Pro-Am. When we win games we still get losses...

I don't think I'm losing my VC I earned...but I'm getting losses.

I don't care about free VC, I just don't want my record looking so bad when it's not even what's actually happening.

Not trying to say your a liar or anything, but whenever I play walk on I get kicked out after the game is over. If I won it has never counted as a loss.. EVER. The only time it counts as a loss is when the game JUST starts and the opposing team scores then they all quit.

Last edited by KoolAidNoSugar; 11-02-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #13
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

They should give us VC , as changing everyone's W/L would be difficult.

I think everyone should get 10k VC for every 2k they have played... like a customer loyalty thing.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:53 PM   #14
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAidNoSugar
Not trying to say your a liar or anything, but whenever I play walk on I get kicked out after the game is over. If I won it has never counted as a loss.. EVER. The only time it counts as a loss is when the game JUST starts and the opposing team scores then they all quit.

The second the game hits 0 seconds, win or loss, the message comes up saying there's a problem with my connection to the servers and I get taken back to my court or sometimes the game crashes.
The second I go and check my record it's a loss.

Like last night I got two wins off actual wins which was cool. Even though someone got disconnected the second the game started every single time.
Then the last game everyone in the game got kicked and it said we were rewarded a win...nope, counted as a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
They should give us VC , as changing everyone's W/L would be difficult.

I think everyone should get 10k VC for every 2k they have played... like a customer loyalty thing.
I think they need to first off get the servers straight. It's really not fair that there's a competitive mode that I literally can't keep a competitive record in that has nothing to do with my end.
And second, stop promoting it as such.

Don't talk to me about all this esports nonsense, competition and all that when I played really good teams already and won but got losses lol. Like if they're getting wins for that even if they lose how competitive is this?

VC would be cool, resetting my losses would be cool, but I actually don't see either happening tbh.

-Allen Iverson
Old 11-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #15
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

And there's always gonna be this divide in the community if we can't stop making jokes of other peoples' issues when they don't immediately effect you or your game modes.

You don't play online? Okay so if you were playing association and you won the championship but then in the menu it said you lost, you'd be okay with that?

You play quick ranked online and you're incapable of moving up the tiers because even when you win, you lose. That's cool?

Let's say they patch these problems (you haven't experienced) but your record still negatively shows these losses you have accumulated but never actually seen.. That's still okay?

We're all adult here, right? We know what compensate means, don't we?
It may have a monetary connotation but in actuality it's just a counter-balancing of things.
If I (rightfully so) expect compensation for every loss I've gained even when I won, all that means is I'd like my record to show a win for that game.
Not 1,000,000 VC or an apology in my email. Not 100 wins and 0 losses. Nope. Just my correct record. Just the game to show what I've actually done. Nothing crazy.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #16
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
And there's always gonna be this divide in the community if we can't stop making jokes of other peoples' issues when they don't immediately effect you or your game modes.
Posting videos of the issue occurring would help. People can be a little skeptical when others come in talking about a problem that they've never experienced themselves. If they've never seen or heard of the problem, and you don't provide them any photos/video of it happening, it's a lot easier for them to dismiss the issue as some kind of human error on your part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »