Home

Help me make my lockdown defender

This is a discussion on Help me make my lockdown defender within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2016, 01:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Help me make my lockdown defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin095
Then you're out of luck. Unless you want to make your player 6 feet or shorter.
Lmfao then why bring it up. The whole point of me making a LDD is to play d.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:59 AM   #10
Pro

ballin095's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goob63
Lmfao then why bring it up. The whole point of me making a LDD is to play d.
Idk. Maybe you wanted to be able to do is moves and what have you. But in all seriousness, I would say the best overall build for a lock down defender is a 6'7 paint protector imo. Probably has the best overall stats.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:52 AM   #11
Banned

Make a 6'7 pg lockdown defender with maxed out wingspan You will be quicker, not that much. Why make a pg? Most likely you will be guarding smaller guard's. Your length already gives you an advantage on the defensive end, and you will be so strong they literally can't hold you when you max strength Also, get the post badges and level up post control. You will be a lockdown post star, trust me.

A sf works the same, but if you make a pg it will be easier on iffense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2016, 03:14 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhead23
Make a 6'7 pg lockdown defender with maxed out wingspan You will be quicker, not that much. Why make a pg? Most likely you will be guarding smaller guard's. Your length already gives you an advantage on the defensive end, and you will be so strong they literally can't hold you when you max strength Also, get the post badges and level up post control. You will be a lockdown post star, trust me.

What about ball Controll and playmaking? You will get strip all the time. If you going LDD I would say SF or PF
Old 11-06-2016, 03:20 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly15
What about ball Controll and playmaking? You will get strip all the time. If you going LDD I would say SF or PF
Nope, I barley get stripped. It goes to the 60's for playmaking and with a boost its in the early 70's. Not impressive but not bad. Ratings don't mean anything in this game. If you don't do dribble moves when someone is on you, you will be fine. You won't.catch ankles, but you won't be stripped.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:33 AM   #14
Rookie

Make him 205cm small or power forward! I would pick pf for the badges but sf badges are also great! Lower his weight so your offball speed and acceleration is 75 and your strength will be around 80! Perfect Player ldd
Old 11-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simhead23

I'm wondering if that would be easier on offence. At SF I won't have to worry so much about actually bringing up the ball. And if the post moves are as good as you say being at SF would help more? If I'm in park and get put at 2 I'll probably be on a guard anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »