Home

i don't think 2k understood the interior defense problem...

This is a discussion on i don't think 2k understood the interior defense problem... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2016, 06:59 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
i don't think 2k understood the interior defense problem...

the problem isn't the spamming of passes into the paint, but rather the cluelessness of defensive bigs staying between their man and the basket. i played two games after the patch, and i'm still seeing this problem as much as i was before.

this goes for moving screens as well. i think what most of us meant by moving screens is when we as players get tied up (stuck on) with an opposing team's player and get dragged towards the basket leaving the ball handler wide open.

it seems to me that 2k listened to us, but they failed to do the testing to identify the core problem. either that, or they just slapped a band aid on it to get us to pipe down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2016, 07:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: i don't think 2k understood the interior defense problem...

agree, they added so much bump animations, but it still needs only one lil cut and they wide open under the basket. But if you try the same, u get bumpt like hell and sucked in an animation for years.

moving screens don't bug me.. when u get dragged by this animation, just click the charge button (circle) and your free
Old 11-06-2016, 08:51 AM   #3
Banned

Re: i don't think 2k understood the interior defense problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateN
agree, they added so much bump animations, but it still needs only one lil cut and they wide open under the basket. But if you try the same, u get bumpt like hell and sucked in an animation for years.

moving screens don't bug me.. when u get dragged by this animation, just click the charge button (circle) and your free
really? ha, thanks for that - it'll help a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »