Home

Quick edit accessories

This is a discussion on Quick edit accessories within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2016, 05:25 PM   #1
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

OVR: 0
Quick edit accessories

The introduction of quick editing rosters and now tendencies courtesy of patch 1.05, got me thinking about what else the quick edit feature could help.

Of course team accessory colors. Right now if I want to wear black compression pants or team color 2 sleeves with a certain alternate uniform I have to manually edit every person on the roster in MyLeague. Too long.

Also, it would be nice if it was implemented into the jersey selection screen, where the accessories would pop up on the screen and you could choose what colors you want for that game. For example a headband [for the head], an arm sleeve [for anything worn on the arms], and leg sleeves [for anything worn on the legs].

What do you think? Maybe next year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Quick edit accessories

I think they should. Also I'm a ny fan and why ny don't have any orange accessories and only a handful of items will equip more than one of their colors when assigning shoes/accessories et.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:35 AM   #3
Banned

emmanuelk1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
The introduction of quick editing rosters and now tendencies courtesy of patch 1.05, got me thinking about what else the quick edit feature could help.

Of course team accessory colors. Right now if I want to wear black compression pants or team color 2 sleeves with a certain alternate uniform I have to manually edit every person on the roster in MyLeague. Too long.

Also, it would be nice if it was implemented into the jersey selection screen, where the accessories would pop up on the screen and you could choose what colors you want for that game. For example a headband [for the head], an arm sleeve [for anything worn on the arms], and leg sleeves [for anything worn on the legs].

I for one agree on this not only accessories but to actually edit the player itself so we dont have to ask 2k all the time. which is also a major in this game.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:52 AM   #4
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT

Heck, I'd like it even if it didn't have to be quick edit. Just the ability to pick accessory colors for games would be nice. That, plus maybe an additional slot for shoes to wear for when you choose an alternate uniform.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »