Home

NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2016, 09:32 PM   #49
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Deta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
Can you volunteer to chase players around the country with that face and body scanning apparatus?
Illusions of grandeur, my friend.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2016, 09:36 PM   #50
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Nice. Always happy to have Steve Nash.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:38 PM   #51
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Deta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Nah sir that aint my job but since i bought game which features NBA players i have every right to demand those same players in my game right ? Not some random black dudes who look like each other
Cmon man. Think of the practicalities of doing that. It's not a simple task, especially when players are, you know, playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #52
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Whenever I post, I try to be as constructive and encouraging as possible: To those that are in a state of being disgruntled about this or that in regards to NBA 2K, I understand your pain as I once felt this for SO many years towards Madden. Each year I would argue within myself about the nuisances of each installment only to find myself to never have actually completed a season in a franchise because I always focused on the lack thereof and missing the beauty of what it does encompass.

So I chose that this year I was going to have a different take and my gameplay is better for it as I have completed multiple seasons with my Miami Dolphins franchise...has it been pretty...no way...but I have learned to be content in my video game purchases because after all...it is just a video game regardless if I spend $60 or $30...I play it for the sheer enjoyment of how I did when I was a kid. I hope this encourages anyone out there who has been frustrated with their game playing...I understand...I was once an 8 year old kid spending quarter after quarter trying hard to not run into those ghosts...silly PAC Man! ��

Last edited by Teleo; 11-08-2016 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Paragraph Spacing
Old 11-08-2016, 09:45 PM   #53
Rookie

sperlz_99's Arena

I get the feeling some of the Euroleague player stats are too high. Some of the players are over 80 rated with one 83 rated.if these guys were this good they would be in the nba for sure
Old 11-08-2016, 09:53 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Quick question: Does the Injury-Free roster ever become available? Is there typically a delay? Trying to download it just results in "Unable to retrieve content info. Please try again later."

Is that normal?

I'd like to start a classic project with the most updated roster but I don't want to have an injured Reggie Jackson unavailable all the time (hence the desire for injury-free).
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Download the current roster (with injuries). You can then go into edit player - vitals, then scroll down until you see health (injury), duration and remove injury. Remember to move the players from the reserve list back into the rotation.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:37 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Update this morning!! Nov. 8th 2016

I gotta ask... why is Pat Bev's three point shot so low when he shot 40% last year?

His attempts makes and percentage are right there with E.Gordon and R.Anderson yet he's only an 81 on open 3's...why the inconsistency???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2016, 11:22 PM   #56
Rookie

Zeke11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE8
Something else which I noticed is the terrible accuracy that was put in the classic team...e.g. All duplicate players such as K. Garnett have short arm lengths in comparison to the actual (present K.G.) and so many more where the arm lengths are terribly short in comparison. And some other players also have this problem.

I believe that is just a glitch in the edit player menu. Their arms are not that short in-game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »