Home

NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2016, 04:51 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Roster Update Adds Steve Nash to 02-03 Mavericks, 04-05 Suns - More Deta

Am I imagining things or after that update it changed socks and headband's color in MyLeague that I've started couple of days back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 05:25 AM   #66
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

Re: Update this morning!! Nov. 8th 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuelk1
how the hell 2k update a historic team??? a historic team??? a historic team??? a historic team??? are you kidding me?? and did not update any of the current NBA players?? who the F play a historic team in MY league or my GM?? stop asking for this historic team you only play in exhibition games.its NBA season already
Because a previous player scan for Nash already existed, that's why.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:59 AM   #67
Banned

emmanuelk1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwntrl
Because a previous player scan for Nash already existed, that's why.
and so is the current players, yet their not updated.. not so smart now,, next time read the full sentence.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:19 AM   #68
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
and so is the current players, yet their not updated.. not so smart now,, next time read the full sentence.
Current player ratings and tendencies were updated. Face scans for some rookies and players added into the game with this update are not available. Steve's has been in the game for years.

What more would you like...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 06:22 AM   #69
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Contract extensions were updated. Yes, 3pt tendencies and attributes were adjusted for players who have changed up their game.
Can we please get a complete breakdown of all the individual attributes and tendencies for those of us who want to update our existing myleague onlines?

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 11-09-2016, 06:36 AM   #70
Banned

emmanuelk1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Current player ratings and tendencies were updated. Face scans for some rookies and players added into the game with this update are not available. Steve's has been in the game for years.

What more would you like...

who said about ratings and tendencies im talking about why historic team is such a big deal instead of focusing on the current NBA players appearances. Focus on the now first before adding any of this garbage after all this is NBA2k17 not NBA Nostalgia.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:39 AM   #71
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
who said about ratings and tendencies im talking about why historic team is such a big deal instead of focusing on the current NBA players appearances. Focus on the now first before adding any of this garbage after all this is NBA2k17 not NBA Nostalgia.
They did focus on the now. The current roster is updated with transactions, ratings, tendencies and new contract extensions.

They added ONE historic player back into the game who has already been in previous versions. They did focus on the now.

Many people by the game ONLY for legends (shout out to Daveberg) and others like myself really love reliving our childhoods with the legends teams. Myself and plenty of others have started my leagues with classic teams.

But hey, adding one player to two classic squads, who's info was already on the disc is really hindering them from working on current players.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 06:50 AM   #72
Banned

emmanuelk1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
They did focus on the now. The current roster is updated with transactions, ratings, tendencies and new contract extensions.

They added ONE historic player back into the game who has already been in previous versions. They did focus on the now.

Many people by the game ONLY for legends (shout out to Daveberg) and others like myself really love reliving our childhoods with the legends teams. Myself and plenty of others have started my leagues with classic teams.

But hey, adding one player to two classic squads, who's info was already on the disc is really hindering them from working on current players.

thats the difference.. coz i like to play my league as to what nba is now as so many offline sim player is. who want to feel the authenticity of the game coz thats what 2k is FRONTIN on. and a lot people buying 2k bcoz of historic teams?? stop it fam you know well that is for online modes or whatever garbage pack it is. like i said if they have a time to do this they could have focus on the current ones which is already in the game also so i dont think its that much

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »