Home

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what ACE is supposed to be doing?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who doesn't understand what ACE is supposed to be doing? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:34 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Am I the only one who doesn't understand what ACE is supposed to be doing?

ACE is useless to the end-user be it "ON or OFF" WHY, because those who claims to see what they are seeing don't have the knowledge to know what they are seeing. For one over the majority of teams have their own Defense according to Scott OG and he hasn't shared that info as to what teams do versus another teams personnel. And second, he's only shared some User ACE options i.e. Shrink the floor as to what it does. So if you are playing versus the Thunder and they have their own Defensive scheme and Scott hasn't shared those principles. Don't listen to anyone claiming they know because they don't.

Top that off we don't know if we adjust defensive settings will it cancel out certain defensive schemes and principles. In other words because you see some matchup switching and some denial or gap coverage through out the game, doesn't mean you know what's going on. Because we don't know if they are on a string or not or if they are just in denial mode.

NBA 2K, needs a tutorial just like Madden and it needs it badly, because relying upon some forum posters to tell you what is what without the People who programmed it, is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited by Impetuous65; 11-09-2016 at 01:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »