Home

Sharpshooter + grand badge is a trouble (MyPark)

This is a discussion on Sharpshooter + grand badge is a trouble (MyPark) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Sharpshooter + grand badge is a trouble (MyPark)

Old 11-09-2016, 07:04 AM   #10
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k

??????????
Old 11-09-2016, 07:33 AM   #11
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a a 95+ rated sharpshooter with all those shooting badges in 2K16. I was a mere 88 with not one single badge because I refused to play My Career, but still beat guys with higher ratings on a regular.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 07:42 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a a 95+ rated sharpshooter with all those shooting badges in 2K16. I was a mere 88 with not one single badge because I refused to play My Career, but still beat guys with higher ratings on a regular.
I had a 88 ovr ss sg in 16 with all badge and it was fun most games lol cause i would barely miss.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
Well, true, you have a point. At the end of the day, we count the biggest score, not how many broken bones.

Agree. It's all about the scores, and winning.
Yeah u right. Not hate to sharpshooting but its just unfair bro
Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
??????????
It was always going to be the case. As soon as archetypes were announced, I made a post saying that you'd just get sharpshooters hiding behind screens.

If you want some genuine and sincere advice; don't worry about it. I was an L3 in 15, an L2, L1, and AS5 in 16, but I don't even play park this year because it's an increasingly terrible mode with games consisting of who can spam the same moves in the most successful fashion until someone hits 21pts.

2k has ruined career this year too, and it's all in the name of RTTF. Maybe if everyone deserts park for the rest of the games life cycle, then maybe they might have a serious rethink about where this game is heading because to say I think this game is poor is an understatement.

They've killed the fun factor completely, and resorted to gimmicky grand badges and other inane nonsense in my opinion. I just have no idea how this game sprung up.

I really respect people like Mike who play an active role on the forum and do their best to explain things, but man, I always think it's better to be honest about the product. This is not a good game.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #15
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

As long as the number 3 > 2, sharpshooters will be the most powerful build.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 12:05 PM   #16
Pro

Sharpshooter + grand badge is a trouble (MyPark)

Like one guy said they have access to the best animations for both dribbling and to a lesser extent dunking. As much as I hate the caps they need to be capped more, I can't shoot threes on my Slasher but sharpshooters can sure as hell poster you, my LDD can't dribble around screen for 20 seconds then until you fall without losing the ball 90% of the time but you can bet your *** a sharpshooter can. I have all the hall of fame badges and the grand badges with 94 contact and driving dunk on my slasher but I can't drive into the lane and dunk on 3 people every play hell for a month we couldn't even hit layup and even now a 94 layup and badges don't guarantee it goes over a 6'1 PG who jumped the wrong way so why do the shooting badges guarantee it goes in if the defense isn't smothering you like white on rice (and a lot of the time even when they are).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »