Home

Post Patch Practice

This is a discussion on Post Patch Practice within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2016, 09:01 AM   #9
Rookie

VictorOzieh's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Post Patch Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilonv1
I got a +1 intangibles last night for turning down a 1 on 1 game with Justice last night.

I always turn down the drills I find I get a +1 every 3-5 practices/turn down. haven't bothered to count/test cuz at that rate its not even worth pursuing for me. I get the guaranteed reaction time +1 and the stamina/hustle +1 and go about my business.

The offensive consistency drill is ...weird. Its not always there, also the drill is hard for me for some reason. I generally don't bother. On my 95 ovr characters I don't notice NOT having offensive consistency so on my new player i usually just get my free throw +1 during team practices and move along.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:22 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Post Patch Practice

The simple fact 2k thought people wanted to sit there, and go to hundreds of practices to get +1s until attributes like stamina reached 99 baffles me. I made a slasher yesterday and realized I really need stamina. After a couple of hours it looks like I am waiting for the next glitch before I do anything. Maxed speed and strength but I get tired quickly...???. I thought 'Pres' was an elite athlete? Cool idea, poor execution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »