Home

Best next MyCAREER

This is a discussion on Best next MyCAREER within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Best next MyCAREER

I earned 230K VC playing each game of my 6'0 PG Playmaker. I want to start a new one as my Playmaker can't hit a three (stats maxed).

Any suggestion what's the best next MyCAREER? A 6'7 PG Sharpshooter? A 7'3 C Stretch Big?

Constructive comments welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Best next MyCAREER

I know you just played play maker, and shot creator has even less 3, but I'm telling you. Very fun class.

Next Id definitely recommend athletic finisher. Absolutely destroy people in career and once you get HOF posterizer you can murder people in the park.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:23 AM   #3
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
I earned 230K VC playing each game of my 6'0 PG Playmaker. I want to start a new one as my Playmaker can't hit a three (stats maxed).

Any suggestion what's the best next MyCAREER? A 6'7 PG Sharpshooter? A 7'3 C Stretch Big?

in my opinion if your only playing mycareer sharpshooter is boring , yes you can knock down threes . but mainly that's what he does basically catch and shoot type !

shoot creator is really fun and more fun when unlock difficult shot badge I have a 6'9 sf shoot creator he's a beast on offence and I love that you can shoot while moving . and I can block centers and guards with ease and I never upgraded his defense FYI .

my next player will be athletic finisher!

my next career will be
Old 11-16-2016, 10:26 AM   #4
Banned

Sharpshooter careers are pretty boring; you'll spend the first part of your career on rookie chucking up shots (HoF deadeyes are not fun bqadges to grind!), then when you've got your badges, you'll spend the rest of the games with a cpu defender copying every direction you input in to the controller so they stick to you completely unrealistically. Be prepared to turbo around screens all game.

My 6'6 230lb sg slasher is probably the funnest career save I have.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:56 AM   #5
Rookie

I have a 6'5 shot creator SG and I enjoy it. I wish he had just a bit more ball handle skills like some SG do have in real life but he's kind of good at everything so yeah...plus you get shots off the dribble which is amazing so yeh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 11:06 AM   #6
Rookie

I dont know, but my main career is a sharpshooter SG and is good enough to posterize in some situations. Your athletism is good enough to make some dunks. And i score a lot of points on the fastbreak as well. Also, im always trying to play pick and roll. The boost you get from that is amazing. And of course, your main scoring toole comes from the three. But is not Boring at all.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920V mediante Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #7
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown

If you're having trouble making 3s as a playmaker, then try Sharpshooter.

I'd use this website to help you decide: http://nba2kmyplayer.com

Or practice your 3s because you should be able to make em still.. just not like steph curry - more like chris paul.

Last edited by SirGaryColeman; 11-16-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:25 PM   #8
MVP

If you want to try something unique i recommend a 6'8" 240 LB Center Athletic Finisher, with playmaking maxed u get access to the elite dribble packages plus shooting of dribble maxes out at 76. Speed and Acceleration max out in the high 70's with Vertical an 80.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »