Home

Patch 1.06 on route.... No ETA

This is a discussion on Patch 1.06 on route.... No ETA within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 07:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Patch 1.06 on route.... No ETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeassc
>Offline players
Bruh don't get your hopes up. I'm a primarily MyCareer + MyLeague, or Play Now with friends. It's frustrating as hell when the actual gameplay (not online features or some silly stuff) is awful.

I don't want to compare across franchises, but FIFA, regardless of how much a money-grab UT is (I've never spent real money beyond the actual purchase of games + DLC if required), has consistently improved gameplay (defense AI esp.).

2K is focusing on sponsorships and partnerships and VC. 2K is taking money-grab to another level.
FIFA's never come out with a game that says, "Hey, let's ruin the offline experience when you play with your mates just so we can make this balanced for online gameplay.".

Instead, balance both simultaneously, in a manner which stays true to the sport which you're emulating, that is NBA basketball. If it means cheese online, at least people can retort and say, "That's because this reflects reality, we're all 95 rated shooting guards focusing our stats offensively, of course we're gonna hit all these 3s" instead of the frustration and illogical gameplay we're getting now, where there's actually no incentive to put the ball on the floor and drive (so why not shoot 3s all day).

I just hope the next update fixes gameplay issues. 2K ain't got no love for us if we ain't putting money in their pockets.
I dont think this games great atm...but really FIFA is where you want them to be?

that game doesnt even replicate real soccer at any level...its an arcade game with a ton of focus on mut or whatever its called.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 11:10 PM   #42
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.06 on route.... No ETA

Just got an update message for the patch

2.6 GB
XB1

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2016, 12:23 AM   #43
Rookie