Home

Crashing EVERY TIME!!! Cannot play MyGM on PS4 Pro.

This is a discussion on Crashing EVERY TIME!!! Cannot play MyGM on PS4 Pro. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 08:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Crashing EVERY TIME!!! Cannot play MyGM on PS4 Pro.

I am SOOOOO pissed. Traded in my ps4 to get a pro and every single time mygm crashes in mid-game. This never happened on regular ps4. I reluctantly started a new mygm after spending 100 bucks to get my mygm level to 100 (which I found out stays thank God!) and I was 55 9 minute quarter games played in. I have now tried five different times now to play MyGm. Every time hard crash. I tried simming games to get to a different one, crash. Reluctantly started a new MyGM after having played 55 full 9 min quarter games and the damn thing crashes 3 minutes into 1st quarter. I cannot believe this. Are any crashes to be addressed in this next patch? Please tell me this is being worked on. I only play MyGM much like Franchise mode with MLB Show but I literally cannot play a game. I don't know if this helps at all but both times in the MyGms I am using custom roster of my own which adds 3 players I created without using gameface. The screen freezes and then I get a bunch of squares all over the screen then back to desktop to report the crash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2016, 02:10 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Crashing EVERY TIME!!! Cannot play MyGM on PS4 Pro.

Downloaded the patch...So I start a brand new MyGM, and again just 2 minutes into 1st quarter the game freezes and crashes to the PS home screen. That makes 6 hard crashes in 6 tries. I'm done until the next patch I guess. The only other thing I can think of is to delete the game data and re-download all 50 gb.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've been having the same issue. Same situation too... upgraded to pro and game crashes mid game every time. I'm thinking of returning my pro and getting a new one and see if that works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2016, 03:10 AM   #4
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

All discussion related to the PS4 pro is in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-ps4-pro.html
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »