Home

Can't find a game of Play Now Online all year

This is a discussion on Can't find a game of Play Now Online all year within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2016, 07:15 PM   #9
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can't find a game of Play Now Online all year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Yeah, I mean I've tried about 10 times in total for a max of half an hour, any longer than that and I gave up. I don't see how it could be a network issue as all the other game modes (including MyTeam Online which uses the same matchmaking system) work fine...
I'm not going to lie. I'm just throwing wet noodles at the wall. Your situation is so weird.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:21 AM   #10
Rookie

andrewds23's Arena

2k15 I played 1200 online games, 2k16 over 500. This year I'm stuck at 38...**** you 2k. I don't want to use cavs Warriors etc. last year I made goat league in about 33-35 games by belting warriors and cavs users with the magic getting 2 bonus wins each time. 29-1 with the magic this year...can't find a match though. **** you again 2k. Forced to play that god damn Pokemon mode. GTFO
Old 11-30-2016, 08:53 AM   #11
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewds23
2k15 I played 1200 online games, 2k16 over 500. This year I'm stuck at 38...**** you 2k. I don't want to use cavs Warriors etc. last year I made goat league in about 33-35 games by belting warriors and cavs users with the magic getting 2 bonus wins each time. 29-1 with the magic this year...can't find a match though. **** you again 2k. Forced to play that god damn Pokemon mode. GTFO
What league are you stuck in ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 01:56 PM   #12
Rookie

andrewds23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
What league are you stuck in ??
cant remember but I'm in Australia so there's another reason for lack of match making
Old 12-10-2016, 07:23 AM   #13
Banned

I really don't want this thread and this problem to be overlooked and I'm sorry I have to do another moan about this but it is really unbearable. Does 2k really expect we all should wait up to 15-20 minutes to get a game in the higher tiers, irrespective of the time of the day?
THIS IS A GENUINE PROBLEM, FOLKS. This is not a comedy moan of a couple of guys who want LeBron's shoes to look more realistic or the Knicks fourth uniform to have the proper shade of whichever color. This is an entire mode being almost unplayable and very, very difficult to enjoy. I set aside some time for 2k every day, but I don't have 16 hours a day at disposal so I can waste time while 2k sorts itself out and finds me an opponent for my one or two games a day. Am I asking too much? Will anyone pay attention to this problem? Will 2k fix it? Just undo the tier and league limitations and give me the first available opponent from the closest tier and/or league. IS THAT DIFFICULT TO SORT OUT, 2K? OR AM I expecting too much for 100 bucks?
This thread should be sticky, there are hundreds of complaints in various threads about this and 2k needs to know this stuff is broken and needs fixing.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:54 AM   #14
Forever Faithful

NinerFan1983's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha_show256
My issue is similar, but not the same...I am constantly matched to play against the same team as I'm using...I absolutely hate this! I can't think of anything less realistic than that! I admit, I like to use a few more of the popular teams (GSW, Cavs, etc.) but, why can't I be matched against ANYTHNG OTHER THAN THE SAME DAMN TEAM?! Drives me nuts, and to top it off, if I disconnect during the matchup screen, I'm given, not 1, but 2 L's!! C'mon man!!
This is annoying. Cavs vs Cavs and Warriors vs Warriors should never happen.

I use the Warriors and have for years, but now it's worse because this game likes to put me against my own favorite team. **** that.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #15
Banned

Waited for 20 minutes before getting a game against the Knicks. I thought: 'Great, different tier matchups are back on' (I am playing with the Bulls). Won the game, now I am waiting for 40 minutes and no trace of another opponent. Shameful. 2k, you're embarrassing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 07:13 AM   #16
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

Bumping this until it gets acknowledged. Can't match up with any team outside your tier even if you manually select the option to do so.

Half an hour wait times to play the same team as you are is unacceptable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »