Home

Are Three-Pointers Overpowered in NBA 2K17?

This is a discussion on Are Three-Pointers Overpowered in NBA 2K17? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2016, 03:38 PM   #41
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are Three-Pointers Overpowered in NBA 2K17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyMac
Huh? Everybody?

I thought we had this discusssion and settled it years ago. The court and models are properly sized.
No no no no we had this discussion but you settled it not me totally because for 2k14 on next gen, operationsports themselves said that court were too small and for my part the court have been the same since 2k14!!
And i read a lot of people who think the court is still too small.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 04:58 PM   #42
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm shooting about 45% in MyPark, which some would argue isn't real basketball . I have a 74 3-point rating, but I would say 80+% of my 3s are taken when WIDE open.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #43
Banned

jax01's Arena

Results probably vary based on which mode you're playing. In mycareer, HOF badge sharpshooters and stretch bigs are definitely overpowered. Hand in face, don't matter. All these boosts from badges = arcade.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:11 PM   #44
Banned

jax01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Biggest oddity is that extra range 3pt with sharpshooter feels at least as high% shot as a midrange. And overall shooting is just too easy for sharpshooter , i've got 64% 3pt in park (could be better if I didnt play bunch games without badges) and 70% 3pt in pro am games and I think its way too high even for good shots.

Using NBA teams I didn't notice 3pt being overpowered, its just combination of HoF badges that puts it nba-jam level.
Exactly. You know SS are OP when those who have SS are saying it. I'm gonna make a SS soon, can't beat 'em join 'em.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:36 PM   #45
Just started!

I dont have aa issue with A Sharpshooter Making Every Wide Open 3 They Shoot, any G shooter In T nba Will Make A 3 With No Run Out Or Contest Whatsoever. When make A Player And Go To The Park playing A Arcade Gane Of Sorts And Whatever Y specialty Is Y should Excel At.
I do Have A Major Issue With The % On Contested 3's In My Park And The Stretch Bigs Other Abilities Seem A Bit Excessive. I think Things Are Pretty Well Balanced As Far As Park Goes. 3 Sharpshooting SG's vs. 3 Slashers/Athletic Finishers In Park will Not Always Go To The Sharpshooters, probably The Other Way All Things Equal But In The End Skill And Teamwork Will Dictate That Matchup Which Is How It Should Be
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 11:44 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
I thought we had this discusssion and settled it years ago. The court and models are properly sized.
Mike Wang has confirmed that multiple times over the years on this forum. The dimensions of 2K's courts and 2K's player models are scaled to their real life equivalents.

The primary problems that make 2K's courts feel too small during gameplay have to do with the player speeds being too fast and the pass speeds/animations being to slow.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:45 PM   #47
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomandBix
I dont have aa issue with A Sharpshooter Making Every Wide Open 3 They Shoot,

I'll never understand. Worries me about the future of 2K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 11-30-2016, 11:51 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanmike6
No no no no we had this discussion but you settled it not me totally because for 2k14 on next gen, operationsports themselves said that court were too small and for my part the court have been the same since 2k14!!
And i read a lot of people who think the court is still too small.
You gotta be a fumbling klutz running out of bounds if you think the court aint big enough.

My guess is you just wanna throw full court passes down court every possession. I dont trust anybody complaining about the court size anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »