Home

NBA 2K: A Noob's Perspective

This is a discussion on NBA 2K: A Noob's Perspective within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
I am in the same boat as u with Nba2k and Madden. I don't understand play vision. I can't defend at all. Would be nice with there would be a play vision tutorial in Nba2k. When u know what to do, it must be the best sports game what's out there. With Madden same thing. I don't know what to pick for play on defence. Most of the time I play defence end. This is the reason play mostly Mlb the show. I think mlb the show is easier for noob too.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Too many missed assignments on defense. Players don't stay attached to their man. CPU back-doors you to death Bigs are always camped out near or at, the 3pt line, why is this?, CPU players run to the corners for wide-open 3's, when you rotate your help defense, the man you left to help out, always is there for a offensive rebound or put-back, there is no defense, coming off screens to contest 3 pt shots. CPU always makes them.
Other than those things, NBA2K 17 is great.....
Old 01-02-2017, 11:57 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
personally i just hate the right stick shooting. I still prefer NBA 2K14 in which you can do all kinds of creative and crazy shooting animation with the right stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »