Home

Is this 2K's preferred way for us to run our offense in 2K17 .... ?

This is a discussion on Is this 2K's preferred way for us to run our offense in 2K17 .... ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 08:36 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is this 2K's preferred way for us to run our offense in 2K17 .... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
You've repeated this constantly man. I understand your frustration. It's been an 'off' year for a lot of guys...but don't get 'that' point where your derailing threads with it.

You should watch Phams video if you haven't already..he's backing up exactly what he's pointing out in the OP...no real stretch here.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes. Watched it. Already knew it. Call play type out of set you're running. Space bending? Don't know about that one. All these things are nice, but none of it matters as far as balance in online since the AI defense system and transition after makes is horrific. 2k shouldn't work on anything else and fix it. Which we all know will never happen.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:04 AM   #18
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
Those quick post ups are very valuable when you've created a switch on the pnr and its late-ish in the shot clock.
Here's an example of what I was talking about. I knew the W's were switching so I tried to exploit the Curry on Griffin match up.

I get the switch, and call for the quick post. Durant sort of doubles, so I call for the manual cut and Mbah a Moute has the easy finish.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:29 PM   #19
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

I've been begging for them to bring back the quick post up/iso plays for individual players since they took it out in 2K12. I'm glad they brought it back because it's so much easier to exploit mismatches in the post now since I don't have to scroll through the playbook and call a post up play.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:12 AM   #20
Rookie

meccs's Arena

Good video but having to open a menu to send someone faster to the basket is not good style when you have a dedicated button for that. The triangle button should be the same as the menu "cut to basket" in terms of what the player does.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
You've repeated this constantly man. I understand your frustration. It's been an 'off' year for a lot of guys...but don't get 'that' point where your derailing threads with it.

You should watch Phams video if you haven't already..he's backing up exactly what he's pointing out in the OP...no real stretch here.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
stop trynna limit the vocal discontent for this game. yall swear people are trolling and **** when they arent smh. green guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 11:13 AM   #22
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
stop trynna limit the vocal discontent for this game. yall swear people are trolling and **** when they arent smh. green guys.
Vocalize your discontent all you want (I know i have), in the proper thread and manner. Or yes, us 'green guys' will speak on it. Welcome back.

PM me if you have any further questions, I'm not taking a good thread off topic anymore.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-06-2016 at 11:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »