Home

The time it takes for plays to run...

This is a discussion on The time it takes for plays to run... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

mongo13clikke's Arena

OVR: 0
The time it takes for plays to run...

is still horrible. The may have fixed the time it takes to INITIATE the play but the main problem imo still exists. And thats when your teammates get stuck running through screens, especially in the paint. And the problem here is that the ai is completely unable to continue running the play when they get off their travelling path because it seems they have to reposition themselves to certain starting points to be able to continue.

Its a pain to watch. I just updated the complete lakers playbook after da_czars vid and theres one play (think its quick 23 horns) which im yet to run succesfully because either deng or ingram always get stuck in the paint. Nba teams are running multiple plays during a possession, this is simply impossible in 2k.

Really hope this can be addressed with another patch because im quite happy with the game at the moment otherwise despite the known flaws it still has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The time it takes for plays to run...

I'm seeing inconsistent times. I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying that I can see the play run anywhere from quickly to not even finished. It's really odd to see the same play be so inconsistent. My theory is that either the problem still persists and the fix was a band aid, or that strength, offensive awareness, defense awareness and other attributes have some influence on the outcome. Either way, I think it makes fixing it more difficult than just a line of code.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #3
Rookie

mongo13clikke's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The time it takes for plays to run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I'm seeing inconsistent times. I'm not arguing with you, I'm just saying that I can see the play run anywhere from quickly to not even finished. It's really odd to see the same play be so inconsistent. My theory is that either the problem still persists and the fix was a band aid, or that strength, offensive awareness, defense awareness and other attributes have some influence on the outcome. Either way, I think it makes fixing it more difficult than just a line of code.
I agree, its inconsitent. Sometimes the plays run fine, sometimes your teammates struggle to even start the play within a few secs. I also agree that the solution may need more than just slider adjustments etc.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T705 mit Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »