Home

Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

This is a discussion on Shot Creator Grand Badge help.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Who wins Super Bowl LIV? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2016, 05:34 AM   #1
Rookie
 
kingmobz23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

I have done 10 games of hitting anywhere from 45-55 Difficult shots with my shot creator and still no grand badge also been getting tireless scorer i swear this grand badge is ridiculous people out here avging ridiculous numbers just to try to get it can any one tell me what they did please
__________________
#HeatLyfer
kingmobz23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 05:46 AM   #2
Pro
 
Iasounis's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmobz23
I have done 10 games of hitting anywhere from 45-55 Difficult shots with my shot creator and still no grand badge also been getting tireless scorer i swear this grand badge is ridiculous people out here avging ridiculous numbers just to try to get it can any one tell me what they did please
Search YouTube.
__________________
PSN: KarlMarx24
Iasounis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie
 
kingmobz23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Search YouTube.
man i been trying everything they said down to where they been shooting them i seen some guys say they been doing it for 20+ games still nothing
__________________
#HeatLyfer
kingmobz23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:47 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

Are you activating mid range deadeye a decent amount in those 10 games?
up_n_under is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
MVP
 
hanzsomehanz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

You want to trigger all your archetype badges in each game and stay consistent.

Don't trigger only a couple of your archetype badges. Do double moves to score and sprinkle in your tear drop. Take some ankles and trigger ankle breaker. Stay consistent mixing it up and firing on all cylinders.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
__________________
how could I lose? im playing by my own rules..
hanzsomehanz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2016, 04:35 PM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

I have a shot creator and I have the grand badge. I will tell you it took me forever to get it. What I did was pretty much ran around til my stamina was depleted then did a double cross, and then soon jumper the whole game. That way I activated 3 badges in one possession.
__________________
My Park: Rivet City
6'3 Shot Creator
94 overall
Superstar 1
Win Percentage: 80%
WhoG0nSt0pME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:41 PM   #7
Rookie
 
kingmobz23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoG0nSt0pME
I have a shot creator and I have the grand badge. I will tell you it took me forever to get it. What I did was pretty much ran around til my stamina was depleted then did a double cross, and then soon jumper the whole game. That way I activated 3 badges in one possession.
just finished my 14th game in the grind and i been doing that honestly running around killing stamina wud do a cross over and a spin or a pull up and wud get dbl move to a shot, tireless and difficult been doing this for 40-50 shots a game even before but it doesnt pop up all the time i also drop it tear droppers here and there too this crazy..

Did u grind for it straight games or it just came?
__________________
#HeatLyfer
kingmobz23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:42 PM   #8
Rookie
 
kingmobz23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Re: Shot Creator Grand Badge help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
You want to trigger all your archetype badges in each game and stay consistent.

Don't trigger only a couple of your archetype badges. Do double moves to score and sprinkle in your tear drop. Take some ankles and trigger ankle breaker. Stay consistent mixing it up and firing on all cylinders.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
thanks i been trying all of that to be honest 14 games straight now
__________________
#HeatLyfer
kingmobz23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Top -