Home

OS Members: What are your solutions for NBA2K?

This is a discussion on OS Members: What are your solutions for NBA2K? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 05:44 AM   #1
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
OS Members: What are your solutions for NBA2K?

This forum spends alot of time finding flaws in the game, but very rarely do you read solutions.

So instead of us saying this is broke, or that is broke, What are YOUR personal solutions on how to fix things that you deem broken within the game? What changes would you make?

It can be a fix for defense. It can be a fix for offense, or whatever you want. The point of this thread is not pointing out whats wrong. We already know in nauseum what people think is broken. I just want to know what your solutions are and how you would implement them.

Very simple. Just reply how you would fix certain thing.

Thank you, and I look forward to reading solutions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 07:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: OS Members: What are your solutions for NBA2K?

my fix for this game was i stopped playing it due to the poor performance on pc
Old 12-20-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
Banned

The main issue for me is the separation of park/ pro-am and career. I'm a career player and this mode has been terminally destroyed in the last 2 years with 2k's genuinely well intentioned efforts to achieve balance in other modes. It's a personal single player mode, so people should be able to create players with all 99's, or 94's so they can still charge vc for boosts.
Old 12-20-2016, 10:25 AM   #4
Banned

2k also has to take the mind numbing practice that goes: reject activity, barrel jump, weights, squats, vertical, agility =+1 stamina/hustle. It's just mind numbing and really kills and kind of enjoyment. It's a terribly thought out system, and just the grind in general is horrible this year. Maybe make a system where any badges unlocked, are unlocked on your account. Nothing worse grinding for a badge you've already grinded for on another player. It seems post 2k15, 2k has forgotten that people play to have fun not to recreate the monotony of a real rookie grind.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #5
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Badges based around atts, proper registering of blocks and steals, removal of the nerf for break starter (if you have it on HOF, why do you still miss easy Fastbrwak passes?) contested shots brick more, zig zag depleted more stamina, Sharp Shooters cannot shoot accurately from half court, ankle breakers shouldn't drop LDDs with HOF defensive stopper. Allow the control of swat rebounds (double tap triangle to do it in the direction you are aiming, accuracy dependent on rebounding ability) more 4 on 4 courts, add 5 on 5 courts. Make PGs unable to do standing dunks unless certain height, fix screens, basing it around strength. Make step back to standing 3 register as a shot off the dribble, allow all builds to be able to dribble but the speed of he dribble moves dependent on speed with the ball.

I have a lot ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 11:53 AM   #6
MVP

Make everyone a 55, with the same dribble and shot animations.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #7
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Make everyone a 55, with the same dribble and shot animations.
Why all the hate?
Old 12-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #8
MVP

ph33's Arena

My biggest issue is with how VC-centric the game has become, as well as how awful and boring the grind is. So much time spent loading things. So much time spent doing useless drills. Even if you max out your guy to 86 right away (Which costs a lot of $ if you want to save hours upon hours), still so much work to do. In addition to that, if you made a character you end up not liking, you are completely SOL.

Unfortunately, any solutions for that is totally up to 2k. We've already made plenty of posts around here on what we would prefer to happen (Follow NHL/FIFA models, etc.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »