Home

A Custom NBA 2K17 Hack Allows You To have a MyCAREER Experience Without the Extras

This is a discussion on A Custom NBA 2K17 Hack Allows You To have a MyCAREER Experience Without the Extras within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Been doing this since 1996.

Not sure how this is a HACK
Cmon now...1996?...Really lol
Old 01-05-2017, 07:36 PM   #10
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: A Custom NBA 2K17 Hack Allows You To have a MyCAREER Experience Without the Extra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
Cmon now...1996?...Really lol
Nba Live 96 allowed for you to create players

I put myself in the game and based on my performances, I added/subtracted from my attributes
Old 01-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #11
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: A Custom NBA 2K17 Hack Allows You To have a MyCAREER Experience Without the Extra

Im pretty sure Steve was using 'hack' in the same context of the term 'like hack'....not that you were actually altering the games code lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 07:56 PM   #12
The They/Them GM

PardonTheAmbush's Arena

OVR: 1
This isn't only useful to bypass the story content of MyCareer, but also for kind of like a "Historical MyCareer" similar to Create-A-Legend from older games. Something I do is have a 2000s Roster, then drop my character in the Carter/McGrady Raptors. One of the most fun things to do in this game, imo.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:59 PM   #13
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

I never understood why anyone would play mycareer when you can just do things like this.

MyCareer is an awful waste of resources. I only play it because I want to compete online.

I feel like MyCareer only exists because someone at 2k is a wannabe Hollywood director and is using it to live out his fantasies and meet other celebrities.

MyCareer sure as hell isn't a "game," just a super restricted MyLeague with awful cutscenes and a Korean MMO grind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Nba Live 96 allowed for you to create players

I put myself in the game and based on my performances, I added/subtracted from my attributes
Yep, my brother and I have basically played "my" career in most NBA videogames since games first allowed us to create players.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #15
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

It's funny how little the developers care about putting out a quality product that their customers enjoy. You have to imagine that at some point, EA figures this whole thing out and puts out a game that buries 2k.

There was a time where Konami was the king of soccer games, and EA was arcade garbage. Then EA put forth the effort to make the best soccer game on the market and blew Konami out of the water.

The difference is, Konami can come back. But because of how poorly 2k treats their customers, the arrogant attitude they take with us, the buggy, glitchy game with legacy issues they release, the constant slaps to our faces, when EA finally comes out with a better basketball game than 2k, 2k won't ever be able to regain the #1 spot. 2k is a game played almost religiously by a user base that almost unanimously despises the company that makes it. It doesn't have to be that way, but that's how 2k wants it to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #16
Pro

YungGun's Arena

Definitely isn't a hack, just a bunch of people late to the party.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »