Home

Rant: Game doesn't work

This is a discussion on Rant: Game doesn't work within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2017, 09:23 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Rant: Game doesn't work

Sorry if it is wrong place to post or not allowed but I need to get it off my chest. I'm not going to complain about ingame features or modes that are broken because I can't even get to them. I haven't played for 2 months due to Battlefield but decided to get back to some 2k. First couple time the game didn't even start either freezing at logos or intro so I thought wow this is strange and never happened before. Little did i know this has become a everyday issue now.

Several tries later and I'm in the game. Now mycareer doesn't load. After several days of same problems I decided to clear my reserved space to see if it helps. I clear reserved space and now my players are gone saying file has been corrupted. I can't even connect to 2k servers anymore.

Thanks 2k!!! Hella of a job you have done. It is January not November. Fix your shhh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Rant: Game doesn't work

someone could of atleast replied with a cool story bro lol.

Curious to see if anything changes today or my players (and any chance I buy 2k again) are gone forever.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:37 PM   #3
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

You saves should still be there. You must have hit "cancel" when trying to connect to 2K servers. I did the same thing, got back to a "save file corrupt" prompt, panicked and reset. I waited for the game to load again and everything came back. Just do the following.

For the intro screen being stuck, it is a known problem and so far no fix. It can take up to 10 minutes to load if you are stuck on the screen with all the logos.

Lastly, once you get past the logo screen, wait for your profile to connect with 2K servers(can take 1-5 min depending on your version).

Once you get to the home screen, try to load up your myplayer. It should be there.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:08 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
You saves should still be there. You must have hit "cancel" when trying to connect to 2K servers. I did the same thing, got back to a "save file corrupt" prompt, panicked and reset. I waited for the game to load again and everything came back. Just do the following.

For the intro screen being stuck, it is a known problem and so far no fix. It can take up to 10 minutes to load if you are stuck on the screen with all the logos.

Lastly, once you get past the logo screen, wait for your profile to connect with 2K servers(can take 1-5 min depending on your version).

Once you get to the home screen, try to load up your myplayer. It should be there.
I will this when I get home. Thanks for the help !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »