Home

XBox 1 Owners - Is Your Game Starting Correctly?

This is a discussion on XBox 1 Owners - Is Your Game Starting Correctly? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: XBox 1 Owners - Is Your Game Starting Correctly?

Why does it take 1:45 seconds to load into a mycarrer practice on xb1?

I have the game on both console, but this loading time is insane. It take's 30 seconds on ps4.

Has it been like this from the start? Or was it something 2k screwed up on after a patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2017, 09:08 PM   #66
Rookie

RainZ's Arena

OVR: 14
Icon13 Re: XBox 1 Owners - Is Your Game Starting Correctly?

Man, I want to know how are we getting articles on "The Best Young Players to Sign" etc but no coverage of this at all on OS? Would love them to have a chat with 2K and get an answer about what is the problem!

Edit: I must say, mine actually worked last night for the first time in months hah..I don't trust it to happen again tonight though!

Last edited by RainZ; 01-30-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:08 PM   #67
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Lol suddenly mine works

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-31-2017, 02:20 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Looks like this was officially fixed with the patch.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:47 AM   #69
Rookie

Yeah, finally fixed on my end. The problem is we all recieved lame, canned answers from support (not the support guys' fault, don't shoot the messenger), while we had to wait weeks for our game to work correctly and they wouldn't talk to us. Even an acknowledgment of "we're sorry and trying to pin it down" goes a long way.

Overall I'm just extremely disappointed this year. Even the biggest fan's are having a hard time playing defense attorney at this point. I feel they are getting too big with their monopoly to feel like customer service matters. Please, feel free to prove me wrong in 2k18.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:44 AM   #70
Pro

Problem seems to have been via patch 8 but it's funny how something "normal" and "our fault" got fixed in a patch. Seriously come on 2K just say y'all fluffed up and you are in the process of trying to solve it. Stop trying to put the blame on everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2017, 10:20 AM   #71
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Can ya'll tell if it fixed the "Update Required" crap as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 02:38 PM   #72
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

I received this response 2 days ago...

__________________________________________________ ___________

Thank you for staying in touch.
I understand your frustration however, we I mentioned, the best way to fix the issue is to let it load all the data. It should get better over time as long as the game is not re-installed and the reserve space not deleted. Doing so will make it worst.
As new content is added, the game will take longer to load. Depending on your connection speed, if you are on WI-FI, how strong is the signal to your [PlayStation 4/Xbox One] is and other related variables, it may take some time (even hours) to complete.
we can also do a Traceroute test to see if anything is interfering with the information transferred to and from the server. To do so simply follow these steps:
  • On a computer connected to the router you are currently using, open the windows menu, type "cmd" and press enter.
  • In the command prompt, enter the following command: pathping -n www.nba2k.com
  • After a few seconds the command prompt is going to show some statistics. To copy the output, right-click anywhere in the window and select Select All > Ctrl+C to Copy > Open Notepad > Ctrl+V to paste into Notepad.
  • Back at the prompt, type tracert www.nba2k.com and press the Enter key. Please wait until the window says Trace Complete. Copy that information as well and send both to us as attachments.
With this information, we'll see if there are any identifiable server-side problems.
--------------------------------------------------------------
And as today...There's a patch to fix it. Not only do they copy/ paste canned responses, they still try to blame the issues on our end. I'm a little perturbed to say the least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »