Home

Old 01-19-2017, 02:04 AM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Updates?

What is up with these updates? One day the game is playing smooth and then they update it and it goes back to being clunky. I jus wish they would leave the updates to czar and og. Jus update teams and defensive strategies. Don't update shooting and gameplay mechanics all the time. I am now sliding a lot more on defense as well. I jus don't get why they have to mess with it so much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 02:47 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
What is up with these updates? One day the game is playing smooth and then they update it and it goes back to being clunky. I jus wish they would leave the updates to czar and og. Jus update teams and defensive strategies. Don't update shooting and gameplay mechanics all the time. I am now sliding a lot more on defense as well. I jus don't get why they have to mess with it so much?
what are you even saying, i m reading a bunch of words sentences together not making a clear point...
Old 01-19-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
what are you even saying, i m reading a bunch of words sentences together not making a clear point...
What don't you understand about it? One day it's smooth as far as the players moving around and as far as my control of my players. Then you get a update and everything plays totally different. And my control of my players is not near as tight and precise. There's a lot more but that's in a nutshell. I should point out that I only play vs the CPU. So maybe it's not as noticeable online idk.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
What don't you understand about it? One day it's smooth as far as the players moving around and as far as my control of my players. Then you get a update and everything plays totally different. And my control of my players is not near as tight and precise. There's a lot more but that's in a nutshell. I should point out that I only play vs the CPU. So maybe it's not as noticeable online idk.
is you not playing the game well and then blame the system or gameplay
Old 01-19-2017, 11:14 PM   #5
Banned

Raisnets's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Dawg stop the damage controlling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 12:53 AM   #6
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Yeah of course that's what I'm saying. Lol. Geez is there not anymore discussing on this forum anymore? Jus people taking shots at people. Btw I'm still winning on hof default, I'm simply talking about mechanics and control etc. if your game updates perfectly then that's great for you. I notice subtle differences in mine after every update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »