Home

Warriors Aren't the Hardest Team to Play Against: It's the Bad to Middle Teams

This is a discussion on Warriors Aren't the Hardest Team to Play Against: It's the Bad to Middle Teams within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0
Warriors Aren't the Hardest Team to Play Against: It's the Bad to Middle Teams

Grizzlies, Magic, Lakers, Hornets, Blazers, Nets, Heat...Teams like this give me trouble aka hard to defend them. Warriors? I blow them out by 40 by halftime.

Curry just chucks 3s. You don't even have to extend pressure. They're the only team that doesn't do a million screens and plays superhuman with all the fast passing and zig zagging. Other teams play normal but the contenders aren't hard to beat. It's the teams that are the worst or in the middle.

Sam Pham said the Warriors don't play like the Warriors and I didn't get what he was saying. I didn't play against the warriors since September. I just couldn't beat them, so I would only face them in scrimmages. One night I decided to be Cavs and I was blowing them out. I decided to play Warriors and I blew them out by 35. Then I faced them again on Christmas. I beat them even worse. Then the other day I said, "okay, you beat them in Cleveland. Try to beat the on the road." I beat their *** again. I beat every team on this game except the Warriors, so all of a sudden I play them now and I beat them with ease.

It's these other suck *** teams that play nothing like their counterparts e.g. freaking Memphis. I don't get it. It's not just 2K17. It's been like this since new gen happened. I always had trouble with the bad teams. I would have no problem with the best teams. If you are 30/30/30 in rank then you shouldn't be playing like you're elite. The badges are too much. The ratings and stats don't matter.

Sorry for the thread but I am tired of these bad teams being elite. I should have trouble against GSW, SAN, etc. I don't. It's the Nets of the world. Back in last gen I would salivate playing the Nets, Sixers, you name the bad team but now you're like, "ugh, I don't want to face them."

Am I delusional or is it just me?

Last edited by Hellquist; 01-22-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Warriors Aren't the Hardest Team to Play Against: It's the Bad to Middle Teams

Hardest team I've ever played against is Utah.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 09:22 PM   #3
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Warriors Aren't the Hardest Team to Play Against: It's the Bad to Middle Teams

ive never lost to a steph curry team the past 2 years of 2k because i know if i sag a foot off the 3pt line hes just going to take a 25+ foot 3pter, moving or not and hell end up with 20+ 3pt attempts making less than half.

2k's AI logic is severely flawed and always has been.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
ive never lost to a steph curry team the past 2 years of 2k because i know if i sag a foot off the 3pt line hes just going to take a 25+ foot 3pter, moving or not and hell end up with 20+ 3pt attempts making less than half.

2k's AI logic is severely flawed and always has been.
you need to edit sliders a little bit this year, just upper the cpu shooting, you will get killed by warriors trust me
Old 01-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #5
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by takezo1584
Hardest team I've ever played against is Utah.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Well Utah is definitely one of the best teams in the NBA.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #6
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
you need to edit sliders a little bit this year, just upper the cpu shooting, you will get killed by warriors trust me
my sliders are in a wonderful place lol. its just too easy to defend anything outside of the paint in 2k

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »