Home

The 2 guys stand in a corner offense

This is a discussion on The 2 guys stand in a corner offense within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2017, 02:32 AM   #1
Rookie

JayBillups36's Arena

OVR: 0
The 2 guys stand in a corner offense

I'm looking for a 2 and a stretch 4 to stand in the corner the entire game so I can get my team to elite 4 or 5. PM me if interested
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 03:50 AM   #2
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: The 2 guys stand in a corner offense

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...layer-xb1.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...layer-ps4.html
Old 02-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #3
Rookie

I think he is being sarcastic because he cant get his teammates to stand in the corner with their man.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #4
Pro

Yeah, Pro-AM is stupid. Everyone wants the ball in their hands. It's like park but with 10 people, and the teams who have the most betas win the game, why? Because the betas are smart enough to understand everyone is a ballhog. 2k will never be a fun/popular e-sports game Take2, give up. There is only one basketball.

The stage is the only fun thing left about MyCareer and I make sure to play in when they allow it. Looks like 2k got into some trouble about it being a form of child gambling or something so they have to limit it so they can have an excuse to say kids are using their earned VC to wager games instead of bought VC.

Still, I get way better games in the stage. Pro-AM is BOOORING. Being an elite team is a joke, because it's nothing but slow-paced, boring cheese and it's usually 1 (maybe 2) players who actually have fun and get to play on offense.

Park is ok, but can be stupid and cheesy sometimes.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Yeah, Pro-AM is stupid. Everyone wants the ball in their hands. It's like park but with 10 people, and the teams who have the most betas win the game, why? Because the betas are smart enough to understand everyone is a ballhog. 2k will never be a fun/popular e-sports game Take2, give up. There is only one basketball.

The stage is the only fun thing left about MyCareer and I make sure to play in when they allow it. Looks like 2k got into some trouble about it being a form of child gambling or something so they have to limit it so they can have an excuse to say kids are using their earned VC to wager games instead of bought VC.

Still, I get way better games in the stage. Pro-AM is BOOORING. Being an elite team is a joke, because it's nothing but slow-paced, boring cheese and it's usually 1 (maybe 2) players who actually have fun and get to play on offense.

For real, I hate when an athletic finisher or glass cleaner comes to the 3 and calls for the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 02:08 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
For real, I hate when an athletic finisher or glass cleaner comes to the 3 and calls for the ball.
This ******* AF in the park would not stop doing that last night. I'd give him the ball and proceed to watch shaqtin. He said he was a lights out shooter but he went around 1/15 from 3 in the games we played and 1/3 from mid. He kept trying to take it in and dunk it over 3 guys and they just kept stripping him.

Add me
GT: sk8board26

I need to surround myself with more people who actually know how to play the game.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:44 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board

pleeeease. park is the most boring mode in the game. takes no skill.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #8
Rookie

JayBillups36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxmike
I think he is being sarcastic because he cant get his teammates to stand in the corner with their man.
They'll stand there they don't mind. The problem is trying to fight and rotate correctly on a 3 on 3 spread out game. You can't pressure, You can't stay deep, You can't rotate effectively even if there is great communication. And every team is running the same offense. It's frustrating as hell and really taking away from the game. We ran into 3 teams in a row last night running the same crap. The real way to combat it is to run the same offense but I wouldn't even ask someone I play with to stand in the corner and do nothing how much fun is that? It pays to be as cheesy as possible this year it blows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »