Home

NBA and Take-Two Launching NBA 2K eLeague in 2018, Teams Operated By NBA Franchises

This is a discussion on NBA and Take-Two Launching NBA 2K eLeague in 2018, Teams Operated By NBA Franchises within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2017, 02:54 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA and Take-Two Launching NBA 2K eLeague in 2018, Teams Operated By NBA Franchis

Only thing I hope is that 2K makes more stats availble so there wouldn't be any leveling up, the ratings of the players would change for every season depending on their performances on the court

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #106
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: NBA and Take-Two Launching NBA 2K eLeague in 2018, Teams Operated By NBA Franchis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
2K had a big esport tournament for 2k11 but only for play now online. Some of my best time ever playing video games came from qualifying for that tournament. This has my interest, but ONLY if it's real teams and I'm definitely trying to be apart if it's 1v1.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I remember the tournaments going back as far as NBA 2K5. I was upset that particular year, because it was the year JO, Artest, and Jackson got suspended. As a side note, that was the year I discovered that there were some highly skilled players lurking in the shadows who don't come out unless there's money on the line.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #107
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I remember the tournaments going back as far as NBA 2K5. I was upset that particular year, because it was the year JO, Artest, and Jackson got suspended. As a side note, that was the year I discovered that there were some highly skilled players lurking in the shadows who don't come out unless there's money on the line.

Yup I also was in all of those tournies and made it far in a few. Unfortunately I doubt 2k will ever do that again for head to head aka PlayNowOnline type of 1v1 games. And it's a shame to be honest..

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Old 02-21-2017, 11:19 PM   #108
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCDaFuture
Yup I also was in all of those tournies and made it far in a few. Unfortunately I doubt 2k will ever do that again for head to head aka PlayNowOnline type of 1v1 games. And it's a shame to be honest..
I feel you...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2017, 03:10 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 2

Those were the good old days. I was number one on the leaderboard for like 5 yrs straight on NBA and choops when2K had the elo ranking system. I finished top 4 in the old 10,000 Nokia tournament. 2K need to have those tournaments again but I think those days are over with pro am and esports coming.

GT: King Kutta DTX
Bio: 2K legend
Follow me on twitter @ KINGOFTHECOUCH
Old 03-04-2017, 07:16 PM   #110
Pro

I feel like this would force more realistic gameplay from them. Idk If I was the commissioner and I teamed up for a basketball game and CPU defenders started sliding like it was actually NHL 2k I'd be concerned.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #111
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

I hope that this confirms that MyCareer and the e-sports aspects become separated then.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »