Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experienced

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experienced within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 01:03 AM   #9
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experie

Just to add context for why this trend is troubling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I told you guys several times that patching a game is always dangerous even games in development for several years have patches. And some things are too dangerous to patch. They just are.
One of their devs said this... then sent out 28GB in patches in less than two weeks.

This is a shameful display, tbh. For all these patches to come out and none of them really fix anything except small online stuff... smh.

Also, what's the point of fixing matchmaking issues if your netcode has remained one of the worst in gaming for a decade?
Old 02-11-2017, 01:06 AM   #10
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experie

I'm out at the moment, can anyone confirm that this patch fixes inter-tier matchmaking in Play Now Online so we can play against different tiers finally?

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-11-2017, 01:59 AM   #11
Banned

lilkoolaid's Arena

Icon9 Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
Just to add context for why this trend is troubling...

One of their devs said this... then sent out 28GB in patches in less than two weeks.

This is a shameful display, tbh. For all these patches to come out and none of them really fix anything except small online stuff... smh.

Also, what's the point of fixing matchmaking issues if your netcode has remained one of the worst in gaming for a decade?
This! seriously why they kept fixing regarding online things and not the actual problem of the gameplay this online people seriously need to stop buying all this things for 2k to notice and focus on the game first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 02:16 AM   #12
Rookie

Every Patch is geared around my player mode! 2K give us a patch for all the modes for once!!! Like how about fixing the glitch to allow users to edit headbands on or off players!ALL PLAYERS,not just the players in create a player!Also,allow users to edit the color of the headbands,the sock colors as well!! I'm tired of having to use ankle wraps on players for black socks when some yeams sometimes wear them for home games! Have you not seen any Celtics home games recently 2k?!! They wear black socks now,HELLO!!!!! And please patch back in the old way of throwing alley oops like it was in games prior to 2k16 because this new way of throwing them SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 02:25 AM   #13
Rookie

Should say some teams instead of yeams,I apologize for spelling error.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:26 AM   #14
Rookie

2k what will you do to compensate my 28 gbs of data?

Old 02-11-2017, 03:26 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2
I wish they would fix the error with players pics in My Team! I have Jimmy Butler but in the stats after games it's not his picture that shows up when I highlight him to see his stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 03:35 AM   #16
Rookie

It's becoming ridiculous. Last friday, getting home from work, a few cold beers in the fridge and ready to play some 2K. 2K ain't having none of that though and presents a 7GB patch that takes more than an hour to download, thank you very much. Woke up today, saturday morning and feeling some 2K before breakfast. Ha, like 2K was going to let me have a nice saturday morning. No, instead lets adjust a minor tweak that doesn't affect me and download another 7GB. What the hell are they doing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »