Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experienced

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experienced within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 04:09 AM   #17
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experie

ARe u kidding me.. another big patch cause we have to do all the other ones again and they cant just do a separate ones to make it faster for us but its faster for them

and more online fixes only... i feel like this kid that is at a candy store looking in the window but i cant have any of what the kids are having inside cause those are the online kids only,

I mean i get it they wanna keep online stuff all nice and neat and keep everyone coming back and playing each other and all this mypark my player those are nice to.. but come on GAMEPLAY GAME PLAY or can they not fix the game play anymore and they will just wait till 2k18, are these fixes they are doing for online stuff just easy ones or what ?

HAS anyone seen how horrible the defense is on this game lately guys getting all dumb and stupid and leaving their guys wide open, covering the wrong players, and 25% of the pts are from wide wide wide open baskets come onnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-11-2017, 05:16 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.11 Available Now, Resolves Matchmaking Issues Some Users Experie

Stop complaining in this case.

Previous patch BROKE the online matchmaking. They HAD to fix it, it wasn't a matter of preferring online over gameplay
Old 02-11-2017, 05:31 AM   #19
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis

Previous patch BROKE the online matchmaking. They HAD to fix it, it wasn't a matter of preferring online over gameplay

well it sure doesnt seem like game play gets tweaked as much as online stuff, we have a right to complain if a feature that is used by others and not just online user isnt working right.. or has bugs, sorry
Old 02-11-2017, 05:31 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 13

Double team issue fixed against AI?
Old 02-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #21
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis

Thank you exactly! I haven't played in 2 months now. Because I would play the same team in PNO all the time. It was boring! Even my girl friend would say ;why would you play vs the same match up. That can't be funny."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2017, 09:24 AM   #22
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5

All of these hefty patches are definitely not good. Especially when you still have a lot of general gameplay issues yet to be resolved. Until the core is fixed, online will always be problematic in functionality.

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app

On youtube: Username dts5381
As well as the group channel TheSimStandard

Co-Host of Sim Standard Radio Show:

Thursdays at 8PM EST Call in at 914-338-0794
Old 02-11-2017, 09:41 AM   #23
TC$
Rookie

TC$'s Arena

OVR: 0
2k please sell the series to EA sports. You make too many mistakes. Can't get player names on screen while playing online. Too much my player focus on the game. I don't want to be me I want to be Michael Jordan!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 09:47 AM   #24
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't quite understand why you guys on console have to download 7 GB everytime a patch comes on. On PC, the size varies with each patch, most of them being around 100 MB big.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »